Chapter 8

Raizo's POV(FINALLY! right?)

I handed her a bottle with my blood. I didn't really know why, I just didn't want to kill her. She seemed different from the other vampires. I shook the bottle in front of her, for her to take it. She carefully reached for it, and brushed my fingers when she did. I felt tingles run down my body.

What the heck, Raizo! Do u really hate her that much? Yes, I probably do, my consciousness. Now, shut up!

"Hurry up, Red. I don't have all day for you. I have some other work to do too."

She looked up at me, sarcasm dripping off of her. "Like spending the funds money on lady's? Ya, good for you..." Wha da fuck. How'd she know about that? Well, I guess I'm more famous than I thought.

I turned around, and started walking off. I heard a faint 'Thanks..'

and then felt her run away.

Why?! Why can't I just kill her?!

I met Aki, when her father went mad, and killed her mother. He tried to kill her, but I stopped him. A year later, I found her, right before the other Hunters, and for a reason still unknown to me, I hid her from them. I was suppose to kill any vampire I came in contact with, but she was different.

She looked at me, without fear, just sadness, and loneliness. She didn't care if she died, and that hurt me the most. She was too empty to realize what life meant. That was probably why I helped her in the first place. Other vampires, would look at me with hatred, fear, and the female ones with lust, twirling trough their eyes.

A few days pass...

I was getting worried about Aki. I discovered something bad, about the man she was staying with. I went to visit her, but she wasn't in her room. I snuck around, and then I could feel her presence, with the man.

I quickly went into his room, but the scene before me, got my blood broiling...

______________________________________

Ooooh, okay next chappy Aki's POV again. K? Vote and comment please.