Chapter 16: Chasing Cars

(Matt picture on the right side)---->>>

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

-'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol

 Collin’s POV

Some people say love is the best thing in the world; it’s the only thing that would stay a life time. But others say it was just a taste of a bitter-sweet romance because at the end love will going to rip your heart into two.

Before, I don’t know what they mean about love. Why it scared the hell out of them? Why it gives them eternity of happiness? Until now; until I feel it and so I understand them.

But if you will going to ask me what is really love?

Love is something that will surprise you. You don’t know how, where and when it’ll start but for sure love will never have nor had an ending. No matter what you will do, no matter how hard you tried not to fall in love or not to love it’s just a big fat waste of time because love has its own way to surprising you. And one day you’ll be waking up with bizarre feelings in you without realizing the so called love hit you straight hard right in your chest. Then you will just gonna look at that one person with the butterflies in your stomach knowing you’re falling in love with him…..and here’s what’s hard YOU CANNOT CONTROL OR STOP THE LOVE YOU FEEL FOR THAT PERSON……Because love is ‘untamed.’

Having Matt right now beside me is the pure bliss of love although it hurts to know that this is just a pretend. But at least I have good and happy memories with him, that’s all I want a joyful moment with him…even though I know this—or us will never last.

I breathed hard as my mind keep on strolling about love but then I feel Matt’s small kisses on my neck making me moan.

“Matt….”

“Hmmm….” He sucked the sensitive part of my neck leaving a mark on it. I wiggled my body away from him “Don’t….” He mumbled placing a hand on my waist.

I put both of my hands on his chest “It’s a beautiful day today Matt…” I said pouting “Are we just going to stay in the cottage?”  I asked giving him my puppy look.

Nakakainis kasi we’d just arrived here in this breathtaking beach resort and he even rent a extravagant high class cottage tapos ‘activity’ lang sa kama ang gagawin namin dito? Hindi naman ako nagsasawa at kahit kailan hindi ako magsasawa pero can we just enjoy the beach for a second?

“But I prefer you here….” He winked at me “Or me on top of you…” He chuckled running his left hand on my back.

I slapped his hand away “But I want to go to the beach….” I glared at him.

He laughed tugging my body closer to him. I tried to restrain myslef but only to find both of my hands on his back and me practically hugging him, pressing my body to his.

“I thought you want to go to beach?” He groaned because I can feel him getting hard.

I laughed “Hell yeah!” I pushed him hard this time “So I will just going to have my shower….” I said as I stood up.

Matt chuckled rolling on the bed like a lazy mad man. And I can’t help but to burst-out laughing because I am now having a good view of his ass. Gosh, he’s hot.