Amour The Island Love

Sanji's POV

"Oi! Luffy minna dinners ready!"seems like forever since we've seen an island now.Weve been drifting on sea for at least a week.At least I remember what land looks like i also have Nami san and robin Chan.As everyone sat and ate we all discussed were the next island was."how far is the next island?"I asked"we should be there by tomorrow morning"the lovely Nami san said."AH I LOVE HOW SMART YOU ARE NAMI SWAN"i said now having hearts in my eyes.

*Tommorow morning*

"OI MINNA WERE ARIVING AT THE ISLAND"Nami yelled out.Luffy ran out of the ship as well as Brook and they kissed the ground.ah but Brooks a skeleton he doesn't have lips YO HO HO HO.(kill me 😂)The sign read 'Amour Village' very strange but the village seemed lively.There were couples everywhere it was kind of a cute town.There were decorations for Valentines Day it seemed they took this holiday seriously."WHAT ROMANTIC TOWN RIGHT NAMI SWAN."Sanji said a daze."indeed" said Robin "I wonder if there's a restaurant near by!"Luffy said excitedly."ah this town is SUPER bright"Franky said putting his sunglasses back on."Romantic"said Brook "they sure like Valentines Day that's for sure" said Zoro."no matter we can just ask for directions and explore town" Nami said.Luffy started running when he spotted a restaurant and everyone ran after him."FOOOOD" Luffy yelled as they got to the restaurant they were greeted by a girl who had (E/C) and (H/C)."Hello my name is (F/N) I'll be your server for today"She said with a smile.Sanji automatically started flirting with her "has anyone ever told you if you were to walk in a room  everyone would stop and freeze at your beauty" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes."Oh my!"(F/N) said practically swooning over Sanji.(look your going to be cutely head over heels for Sanji there's no turning back if you keep reading 😂)The other Straw hats cold sweated not believing a girl is swooning for Sanji."Are you feeling sick (N/N)"Luffy questioned."Oh well i better lead you to your table" (F/N) said with a little embarrassed blush on her cheeks.(reader Chan is a bit of an air head)They sat down and before (F/N) could walk away."(F/N) you live here right why not tell us a bit about this town?" Robin stated.(F/N) took a seat next to Robin "okay well what do you wanna know?"."Why's this place called Amour Island?" Robin asked."Our town revolves around love and Amour means 'love' in French"."To put this short Romance is a very important role here and we take it seriously when someone cheats here it's either seriously dangerous cause it's like a law you can't cheat or the man or women doesn't get arrested because they solved it or they share the man or women it sounds strange but this town takes love so seriously its basically a crime to break someone's heart.".the team cold sweated at this imformation they never knew people could take such a little thing so seriously.

So this is basically why it's a comedy not only the people of town take love seriously reader takes love seriously and falls head over heels for Sanji 😂