Fixing Issue

I couldn't think of a good title name but anyways here's what you've all been waiting for!

Y/N POV

There stares felt like they were piercing through my heart aspeacially Sanji's.I feel so embarrassed that I want to cry.I feel something trickle down my cheek I touch it and find it's tears.The crew is a little shocked but tears still flow no words coming out of my mouth.I feel arms wrapped around me realizing it's Sanji of coarse Sanji could never hate a lady.Then I feel something grasp my tushi I gasp realizing it was Sanji."SANJI" Nami yelled bonking him in the head I didn't expect that from someone like Sanji since his chivelry(oof I can't spell) or something like that.The crew still scolding him I walked to the kitchen and started making cupcakes cause I actually know how to make cupcakes.

Time skip brought to you by Chat Noirs cat food for cats

The crew was done scolding Sanji for squeezing my tushi.I put the cupcakes on the ground hoping for everyone to get one.Luffy took all them though I was happy cause I kinda figured this would happen so I saved one for Sanji."Sanji darling~!" I yelled in a daze it was like magic cause Sanji appeared at my side in a instant."Y/N SENPAIIII" he chanted with hearts in his eyes.I gave him the cupcake wondering of what he's gonna think,I also wrote a message on it with frosting.

Sanji's POV

(just a warning the message she wrote will make you fall out of your chair/bed/couch)

I appeared at her side almost imidiantly then she gave me a cupcake with small black frosting writing.it read...

'i love you so I thought,me,you,and a bed'

Lmao weren't expecting that did you sorry no lemon unless you want me to write a lemon,I'm proud of how this chapter turned out, honestly thank you for those who kept reading this story it means allot I thought this was going no where so again thank you and comment if you want a lemon