Chapter 5: The Claim

***
"How do you plan on claiming her? They're going to be a tough ones to crack."

"That's where you're wrong, she will crumble in my hands."

***

When the barbarians finally walk away with the crowd parting not wanting to make eye contact with the powerful Lycans. We finally can breathe in relief. We here the whispers of others, saying they're from the European pack. 

I'm finally the one to break the silence, looking over at Meghan, "What the fuck do we do?"

Meghan takes a deep breath, "That is a really good question, could we run away? They won't even know that we are gone!"

I try to laugh it off but I know that wouldn't work, "Yeah, they would sniff us out once we get 50 yards away from them." I roll my eyes, Lycans! They had to be freaking Lycans!

Lycan's are the ones in charge of the Territories. There are probably six Lycan's in each pack, but since they're the ones that are the first descendants of the Moon Goddess herself. They're stronger and are practically royalty in the territories. I agree they're royally pains in the asses.

Luca, our Lycan Alpha was the most understanding Lycan and believed women could be just as strong.

"If we lose, we are headed to a traditional territory," I sigh, this can't be fucking happening.

She responds the way I expected her too, "Well if that is the case, let's celebrate our last time we know how."

I laugh, ripping off the purple sash tossing it to one of young She-Wolves as Meghan follows, "Let's fucking do it!"

***

After a couple of shots later and some flirtatious comments to get more then what we should, we are tipsy. We turn around to the leave the bar when some guy we haven't met yet has the two purple sashes in he hands. Looking up at this man, he's not that intimidating, "Here you are Ladies," stretching out his hand with the sashes, "If you don't wear them, I will lose my head."

Rolling my eyes and grading the sash not wanting this guy to die because of our arrogant claims. 

We put back on the sashes and stumble back to the dance floor as everyone gathers around in a circle to see what the Lycan claimed she-wolves will do.

"What are they doing?"

"They're asking for it now, they're going to piss off the Brother's!"

"They're so badass!!"

We hear all the comments but we just block them out. Looking around I can't find Charles and Johnathan, I can't believe all of this has happened in two hours. Thinking I might end up with a nice guy, but having it ripped from under me being claimed by a Lycan.

I slur some words but I manage to say, "An-ny one wanna dance?!" Looking over at the of the eyes watching us but no one steps up.

"Damn it! We are just claimed people not mated, we can do whatever we like!" Meghan yells at them but no one responds still, fuck.

"Turn it up DJ, give us one more dance before our lives are ruined!" I yell over at the man on the stage.

We hear the DJ respond, "Any requests?"

I look up past the DJ and see the Brutes standing on a balcony, watching us like a predator watches their prey.

I look back at the DJ and head towards his direction. Making my way up to his station, I lean over the turntable seductively and whisper, "This may be my last night to let go," I smirk looking up at the devil himself, "Play, Partition please."