Chp.2

Lily's POV

I stood up and unlocked the door as I  wiped some of the stained tears off my face. I smiled as the door opened. Then I frowned. I saw Shiro, the guy who helped me. "W-what are you doing here?" He choked. "Im staying here for a while. Why are you here?" I questioned back. "I-I was looking for Keith, have you seen him?" He asked me worriedly.

I shook my head. "Sorry, Shiro, I haven't. Would you like me to help look for him?" I asked. He nodded his head gratefully. I closed the door behind us and we walked through the halls. I couldn't help but notice how worried Shiro was. "Are you alright? Keith seems to be very special to you." I said. He glanced at me, only to return his gaze to the empty, purple darkness.

There were no words that came between us, just the simple patting of our feet on the hard floor. Eventually, we ran into a big room with Antok and Kolivan chatting by another exit. Shiro and I hid behind a huge vending machine and listened in.

". . . But what if she finds out? She could destroy the whole galaxy!" Exclaimed Kolivan. Woah, this girl that Kolivan is talking about sounds like a monster. . . "That is nonsense, she would never do that. . . she just has to remember us, that's all it takes for her to join our side, then, we can help her control it and we can all be safe." Argued Antok. Shiro grabbed my arm and snuck us out of there.

"Well, he is not there. . ." said Shiro. I nodded. We continued walking around for a while when we came across the female galra, Isla. "Where are you two headed?" She asked. Shiro and I stopped and looked at her, then exchanged glances. "We are looking for someone." Shiro spoke out. "Well not with her, she is restricted to only stay in the east side." Said Isla. Shiro nodded gloomily as Isla escorted me to my room.

We went into my room and sat on my bed with me. "Who were they talking about?" I suddenly thought out loud. "Hm. . ?" Isla looked at me. "Antok and Kolivan, I overheard them speaking about befriending a monstrous girl, one who could 'destroy the galaxy'." I quoted. "Well, that is none of your concern. She is being taken care of as we speak." She said, smiling. I kindly returned the smile and leaned back on my bed completely.

We stayed on the bed talking about all kinds of madness, school crushes, training, ex BFF's. It was as if I already had my own family up here in the Blade. I was surprisingly happy.