Chp. 4

Lily's P.O.V

I rolled over in my bed and embraced Antok in a loving hug. "I- Im sorry for leaving.. and causing all of this.." I mumble into his chest. He put his hand on my head and snuggled into me. "Its okay. Lets start over. Its okay if you don't love me the way you did anymore." He said quietly.

After getting out of bed and changing into pajamas (since it was morning and I slept all day), Antok came into my room in his own pajamas. "Hey." He said as he gave me a cute smile and wave. "Hello~" I replied. "Lights are out and no one is awake, wanna see the theater?" He asked. I nodded swiftly. We giggled before opening the door. He took me by the hand as we scurried through the darkened halls. "We used to do this all the time." He whispered. I giggled and he shushed me. We found the movie theater which had a large screen and ample seats. "Lets sit at the top!" I said excitedly.

He nodded and we sat at the top. "What movie do you want to see?" He asked. "Hmm... I don't know, surprise me." I said. He smirked and ran out of the huge room. A while later the screen was turned on and he was back with a large bowl of popcorn.

I felt myself getting tired and closed my eyes. I leaned my head to my side and fell asleep.

Antok's P.O.V

I felt something lean on my shoulder. I looked and saw Lily sleeping soundly. I grinned and looked back at the screen that was halfway done playing the movie I chose. The movie was the same one we watched when we first met, Lily and I. I held her, kissed her forehead, and fell asleep to the background noise of the movie and the beating of her heart.

A/n:
Im kinda just done with the whole Voltron fandom and maybe this story. I think this 2 year old trash writing is cringey. But who knows? I might add in more chapters when I get bored. I might not. If I don't the. You could just make up your own ending or something. Sorry for the inconvenience.