Chp. 3

GUYS, Im so sorry, I havnt been on this account in forever, and havnt uploaded anything in a while, so I will make this Chapter a lot longer than the rest. Hope you enjoy!

Lily's POV

After talking with Isla for about four hours, we became best of friends, she even allowed me special access into the BoM's special training rooms. She escorted me there making all kinds of excuses to the other officers. Eventually, we found a vacant room and locked the door, ensuring us that no one would be coming in to see me in a place that I wasn't allowed. Isla helped me train as a level 1. She showed me basic Galra formations and how to attack affectively. Eventually, we finished at about level 3.

"Damn, Kolivan would kill me if he found out I brought you here, but it was a blast!" She said, making me laugh. She unlocked the automatic doors, but as they slid open, guess who decided to show up?

Kolivan. Fucking KOLIVAN.

I stopped in fright as she straightened herself up and raised her chin. "Sir, its not what it looks li-" He cut her off. "Isla. Wait in my office. Go. NOW." He harshly commanded. I flinched as she left my side, feeling a part of me leave with her. I instantly felt hated again. "Lily. I am truly disappointed. I expected better from you, but it seems we cant trust Isla escorting you and being in your company. Therefor, Isla will be replaced by Goliath." He said, moving his hand to point to a tall male Galra. He seemed intimidating. I scrunched my eyebrows together in worry, but quickly hung my head, so no one would see. "I am so sorry, Kolivan." I said with my best puppy dog face I could muster. "Your Glorbnoght face wont work on me." He said. I guess a glorbnoght is equivalent to a puppy? (Idk, I jut made it up, lol) I pouted and walked with Goliath back to my room. I sat on my bed and he stood in the doorway. I sighed as he just seemed to stare at me in anger. I shrunk down as he came closer to me. He let the open doorway and came to my bed, bending down right in front of me, holding my chin up. I panicked and swatted his hand away on accident. I cursed under my breath as his movements became more violent. He came even closer and slapped me across the face. I felt a tear prick my eye on the side he hit me and froze in disbelief. I thought I was safe here....

"How dare you show disrespect to a commanding officer!" He scolded me. In a flash I saw someone come up behind him and pinned his front side to a wall, pulling his arm back in a fatal hold behind his back. I looked to see Antok, or, at least, I think. "You do not hit her!" He snapped. Now holding my bright red cheek was Antok, with Goliath on the floor, holding his arm. I kind of wanted Antok to break his arm. "A-Antok!' I said relieved with an accidental stutter. "Lily, are you okay? What happened?" He said, his voice now softer as he inspected my face gently. I hugged him tightly, feeling that secure feeling I expected to feel from him. He hugged me back, but gently, as If I was a delicate flower that he didn't want to get ruined. I giggled almost. He pulled back and whipped away a tear I didn't even know fell. "Everything is fine, but.." I said. He looked at me panicked again. "But what, Lily?" He said. "But, could I have a new body guard?" I asked quietly, as not to sound ungrateful. "Of course!" He said nodding.

I hugged him again, not as tight, of course."Thanks." I said. "For what?" He asked in a confused tone. "For making me feel safe." I finished.

Isla's POV

I walked to Kolivan's office, with my head held down, not looking at anyone. I opened the doors to his office easily and sat in the small chair in front of the desk. It took a while or him to come, so I assumed he was talking to Lily. I waited patiently until he came in. I watched as he slowly went behind the desk and sat back into the large office chair. "Isla." He said sharply, making me flinch. I never flinch when being talked to by Kolivan. He must be pissed. "You know that Lily is special. I would let it slide if you were just showing her around, but showing her how to use the training room and training her?! You must be out of your damn mind!" He said loudly. "You are hereby retired from watching over Lily. And you will serve a week in the dumps. Lily is to be watched by someone else now, Goliath." He said. I nodded sorrily and got up and left after he dismissed me. Damn, a full week in the dumps? I fucking hate Kolivan.

Lily's POV

After trying a new space food with Antok, we sat down and were talking. Somehow, I don't know how exactly, but I asked him about the terrible girl he was talking about earlier. I got scared afterwards because he grew silent and still. "Lily. There is something you should know..." he said in a low voice. "Y-you are a special kind of being. Some say you are the next God, others say you are a mistake, but just know, you are my everything. A long time ago..." He said as if it was hurting him, no, killing him. "You were born an Altean... Kolivan rescued you from Galra clutches and I was your... protecter, if you will. Together, we found out you had abilities. By the time you looked about 12 years old in your human form, you were reviving our army left and right." He said. "We called you our savior..." He said cautiously. "One day, your 'power' began acting up. That was when we realized... you were claimed by Zarkon... He had stored quintessence in your body like a cabinet, but that affected your ability to heal others and reversed the magic. You killed every person you touched...." He trailed off. He finally looked up at me. "Lily, during this time, someone fell in deep love with you, and you returned their feelings, thought you don't remember from your mind swiping sequence. That person who fell in love with you." He said hesitantly.

"Was me." He said with tears in his eyes. I couldn't help but look at him in shock. So does this mean my life, as I know it, is a lie? I looked at him with a look of betrayal and stood up abruptly, with my head lowered. He reached for my hand, but I ran out of the room and to my own. So this must mean, they took my memories and sent me back to the Galra command ship... They don't want me here? I am a monster... I looked at my hands as I laid on my bed, facing the wall with my back to the open door. I sobbed until I fell sleep. How could they?!

I stirred awake due to a hand on my shoulder. It was Antok. "Oh, Lily. If only you knew it was you who had the idea of sending yourself back." He said with a now hoarse voice. Was he crying? Wait... I volunteered to send myself back? But why? Was it for his safety? I caught a brief flashback.

-Flashback-

"Kolivan, please!" I begged. I fidgeted my fingers, which were tied into a pillowcase to forbid me from making any physical contact with anyone. "Lily, you are our family. We cant just let you go. Over our dead bodies. I swore to protect you." He said, tears streaming down his furry cheeks. "Fine..." I said. I hugged him. "I am going to my room." I said, walking away.

I grabbed a bag of basic necessities and left to the escape pods. I got one up and running when I heard a scream. Antok. My eyes flooded with tears as I saw him climb the ladder to the cockpit. "Lily, how could you?" He cried, chocking for air. "Antok... Tell Koli I will miss him and that I am sorry." I spoke emotionlessly. "Lily..." He said, but I cut him off with a passionate kiss. "I love you." I said as I closed the cockpit's doors with him on the outside, screaming and banging on the glass as the pod lifted up, flying into the void of space.

-Flashback Over-

Sorry, thats all I got or right now but I got almost 1,500 Words? Bye guys!!