The Arrival

You look at him and smile innocently. "How big of a head start are you going to give me?" you challenge, knowing a secret he is keeping from you.

He looked at you and smirked thinking to himself. You grew impatient and tapped your foot with a scowl on your face. Sighing, you shrugged and began to walk away searching for the next note.

~Slenderman's P.O.V.~

I watched her walk away aggravated and smirked to myself. I looked over at my two proxies. "Place the other six notes in different locations," I ordered. They subtly nodded and ran in different directions to retrieve the notes.

I decided to wait until she picked up her third note before i went after her. I knew a friend of mine doesn't know of our deal, so it would be easy to get her back into my clutches. I smirked evilly at the thought, allowing my mouth to seal up again.

I heard many footsteps behind me so I turned around and my tentacles were protruding from my back violently. I siged inwardly as I noticed that it was only masky and hoodie. I vanished on the spot and went to go chase after my feisty little prey. 

~Your P.O.V.~

You jumped for joy when you finally found your fourth note. You shrugged off your feeling of being watched as you knew it was probably the perverted creep that tried to flirt with you and kill you at the same time. You laughed at how big of a moron he was and you continued to find more notes. 

Just as you looked around a tree and grab the last note, you felt something like five knives rip your back open. You screamed loudly as your fingers grabbed at the note ripping it off of the tree and you fell towards the ground. "I grabbed the last note..." you said softly as you tried to look at the person who attacked you. 

You saw that it wasn't exactly a person that attacked you, but it wasn't an animal either. You gasp as you feel a large amount of blood leak out of the wounds on your back.  A few tears leak out of your eyes as you study the creature. You close your eyes quickly as it raises its arm above its head as if it was about to attack again. You flinch, screaming, ignoring the throbbing pain in your backside. 

"Rake!" a voice calls above your voice. You hear the creature whimper and run away from you as you hear lighter footsteps get closer.

Looking up, you whimper, feeling the pain intensify as you watch the tall figure get closer. "S-Stay away from me..." you manage to get out. You notice he continues to get closer. "S-S-Stay.......aw...ay....." you sigh as your eyes close and your breathing to begins to slow. You fell unconcious from the blood loss from your wounds.

~Slenderman's P.O.V.~

I walked closer to her ignoring her cries. I heard her last breath of air when she fainted from the bloodloss. I felt a slight tug on my suit, so i turned my head towards its direction. It was Hoodie. "Boss?" he asked quietly.

"What is it, Hoodie?" I demanded impatiently.

I watched him cringe. I somehow felt bad but let the feeling roll off of me. "Don't you think it was a bit too soon for her to die?" he asked quietly as he looked away from me. 

I scoffed, allowing my mouth to form again. "She shouldn't have taken the notes. The weren't for her so she shouldn't have been drawn to them," I noted as I turned my attention to her body.

He looked up at me with what seemed like a bit of determination. "If that was the case, then why did you let Rake try and kill her when the notes were your lure for the prey? Why aren't you mad at him and trying to kill him?" he asked pointedly. 

For the first time, he was the one who caught me off guard. "Then what do you suppose we should do since you think you are the new boss?" I snapped at him.

I watched him cringe slightly. "We bring her to the mansion and give her medical attention. She needs to be helped. She might prove to be useful given how stubborn she is." he countered ignoring my sarcasm. 

I growled at him. "Well if you are so hell-bent on trying to save the prick then you carry her back. Do NOT expect me to help you." I ordered. 

He nodded. "I don't plan on it, sir." he said, muttering under his breath. He then turned towards Masky and they both lifted her and started on their way back to the mansion.