Morning

~Your P.O.V.~

You wake up to an extreme migraine. Your (color) eyes fluttered open to seeing a well furnished room. There was a small mahogany nightstand with a small crystal lamp placed delicately on top. Also, there was a mahogany dresser at the foot of the white silken sheeted bed you were laying upon.

You slowly sit up and rub your head and feel a bandage around part of it. You turn your head towards the vanity on your left and notice a small bit of dried blood seeped through it. You sigh as you feel the tension of more bandages around your torso.

Just then out of your peripheral vision, you see a yellow hooded figure with glowing red marks out lining his facial features followed by another boy the same height and build with a white mask with black outlining it walk into the room. You could hear the light thudding of footsteps in the room as you slowly turned your head towards them. The yellow hooded one stopped at your bedside and a small shy smile formed on his face. "Hello, welcome to the creepypasta mansion.... I myself am called Hoodie and my friend with the mask is called Masky. We apologize for our boss's rude attitude towards you when we met but he can be like that to normal humans..... He really isn't used to talking to them as his friends or allies so he can be quite vulgar like he is to his victims..... Also, the bet he made with you over the notes was a small tactic he picked up from his cousin, Sexual Offenderman." He stated as he reached his arm up to check on your bandages.

You gasp at the name "Sexual?" You ask slightly confused.

The boy in the white jacket spoke up. "Yes, he is well known as Smexy for he likes to give his victims a rose of their favorite and least favorite color. If you choose your favorite, he will have sex with you and then set you free depending on his mood. If you choose your least favorite then he will brutally rape you to the point you almost die then he will slaughter you without mercy...." He stated nonchalantly as he slightly cocked his head to the side in thought.

You nod your head from having heard that name before but not knowing why or where it came from. You were still a virgin and you never accepted roses from anyone so you knew you were safe.

~Hoodie's P.O.V.~

She was so cute sitting shyly in the middle of the bed wrapped in all of the bandages. I hope she will be ok when she has to leave though I doubt boss will let her since she knows too much. I'm glad she is still breathing and I hope Masky doesn't get jealous from me even getting close to a girl in this kind of situation. I also hope boss doesn't find out i have a crush on her.... At least I think its what you call it. A crush.... Yea.... I like the feeling of it....

I smiled up at her a bit more confidently as I pulled myself onto the bed and changed her bandages. Masky still stood there in deep thought looking at us. I got a bit nervous but he is my best friend so I mean he wouldn't try and pry right?

~Masky's P.O.V.~

I watched the two of them act shy towards each other and I myself was quite confused. If I looked closer I could see a faint blush on Hoodie's cheeks. I inwardly smirked. He likes her.... And if she likes him back I hope he shares her because I like her personality.... It's different than what we have around here on a day to day basis and it gets quite boring when you don't have anything new each day.... Or every so often. I mean.... We ARE best friends and friends are supposed to share right?

(Sorry its so short..... I couldn't really think of anything to write down so i hope you guys like it!!!!!)