prolouge

Angel rid is a 17-year-old highschool otaku girl, she is a cold girl who lives a boring life, she goes to school as the same old days, the president told all the students to go outside for an important speech and all of the students went outside except for angel because she hates waiting and hearing boring speech' she decided to stay in the girls restroom to wait and play on her cellphone, suddenly she started to smell burnt and smoke and somebody shouted "fire!" angel panicked and ran out of the girls restroom, when she got out both ways are on fire so she has no were to escape, the fire got stronger and so the smoke was, she started to cough and she lost consciousness. After that she kept hearing a person's voice, more like an old guy explaining to her that she is now dead and currently between reincarnation or nothingness, she was given a question and she needed to answer it, and her answer will lead her to reborn or forever deceased, if she was true to herself she can get reincarnated and if not she would be sent to nothingness when most of the deceased people went when they die, and after that, she suddenly woke up on a glimpse of light and on her face was a small sun, she felt a soft thing under her body and she started to look to her environment and got shocked when she saw she was on ice, she wondered why she's not getting cold when there is an ice storm around her, she looked at a big ice and surprised to see that her skin is as white as the snow as so her hair is, her eyes are color blue, she was only wearing a white thin sleeveless dress and barefooted on the snow.

(English is not my main)