Town of tálismo

Angel's pov

After walking.... I finally found the entrance of this place, it says the town of talismo, the one in the book!

When I entered, there's a lot of food carts selling different kinds of foods that I don't know.

"Please have some of this!"

"buy this, it's really delicious"

"you can have 1 free if you bought 5"

I passed all of them and thought of exploring this place first, but.... My first priority is to hide this book. Good thing I'm wearing a cloak so they won't notice what I'm holding and it's hella big.

3rd person's pov

As angel is walking and is fascinated by what she sees, there is a man who has been watching her the whole time, Not one of the crowd but one from the food cart place.

"Hey old man, can you give that stranger wearing a cloak a free food," he said, "tsk, really Leo? You are just lying there like everything is easy" he said.

"fine... Fine, I'll help but just give some food to the one who is wearing a cloak" he said. "pshhh, what's your motive? Stop causing trouble with your gang!" he said.

Angel's pov

While I was still fascinated about this place someone called me, "the one wearing a cloak!" he said, I look back to see and there's an old man selling some foods that I don't know. "you want some? I'll give it for free" when he said that, I immediately ran towards him.

When I got there, I saw a guy at the back of this old man sleeping on a swing. He has a red and shoulder-length hair, he's also very muscular because of his tight white sleeveless shirt.

"here" he handed me a purple thing, shaped like a pie, I forgot.... How am I gonna take it when I'm holding this freaking book!?

"ummm.... Thank you for your kindness but I won't be able to take it" I tried my best to talk into deep words just like how they talk at the Old times.

"umm why not?" he said, "umm.... You see, I don't have limbs on my arms" I said. "ohhh, then you should eat it now" he handed it and I reached for it then took a bite. "mmm... Its riwi diyishush" I said then I finished it all, Its taste like apple pie but it's purple.

"thank you for your kindness mister," I said then left, as I was about to left someone put its hand on my shoulder, I look back and saw the guy sleeping.

"umm... Do you need something?" I asked nervously, he just smiled. "I can tell you have trouble at this place, why don't you sleep at my place just for tonight?" he said.

Wow, there are really nice people here, "re-really? Thank you very much!" I said joyfully.

3rd person's pov

The redhead led angel to a hidden house, he opened the door and let angel walk in first then he locked it.

Angel felt uneasiness at the place, it's dark, creepy and only had candles as lights. The redhead held Angel's shoulders then took off the cloak.

"ahhh! What the hell are you doing!?" angel said, she tried to hide the book but it was too big to hide it. "I knew it... You are the ice princess" he said.

"whoa-what are you talking about," the angel said, "nice one Leo" someone said. He appeared in the dark, he is tall with brown spikey hair and has a scar on his left eye.

"you......"angel said, the two had a questioned look on their faces," is a piece of shit!!!" angel shouted then she hit leo at the head using the book, Leo yelp in pain.

" puri-princess... We mean no harm!"the brunette said." what the fuck do you mean!? " angel is really furious." so-sorry if we scared you, but seriously we mean no harm" he said.

"my name is falkore, he is Leo" falkore said, angel calmed down but stay guarded. "guys, show up" he said. Four more guys showed up in the dark and angel lose herself again.

"haayysss...." angel said while her hand is gripping tightly at the book, "pri-princess! We-we mean no harm, promise!" a golden blonde boy said.
Angel made an ice barrier between her and the guys.

All of them were shock while angel is dumbfounded by what she did, she also doesn't know how she did that.

"Who are you and what do you want?" she said, "he is Callisto" falkore pointed at the golden-haired dude, "he is Arthur" he pointed at the long green-haired dude, "and he is William" he pointed at the blonde-haired dude with bangs.

"Before we tell you what is our motive.... It would be better if we are sitting down" he said, angel agreed and the ice barrier disappeared.

(English is not my main)