The Wish

3rd person's pov

A week had passed and Angel is slowly learning to take control of her magic with the help of each member of les eternels. Today, and its William's turn to teach angel self-defense.

'nooooooo, I don't wanna!!' angel faked cried beside Arthur and she was begging not to be with William. "don't worry... He can't hurt you" Arthur said.

"but he's hurting me mentally!! Last time he keeps bullying mee!!" angel said. Arthur placed he's hand on angel's head, "he's really hot-tempered...." Arthur said

"oy kid! What's taking you so long!?" William shouted who was waiting at the backyard, "I'm a princess, how could he treat me like this!?" angel said while stomping outside.

"tsk, what a kid," William said annoyed, "shut up pretty princess!" angel shouted. Angel has been calling William pretty princess because of his long eyelashes and he's soft skin and cute appearance tho he has a grumpy attitude.

"you shut up, ill be throwing balls to you and I won't stop till night," he said, 'this is gonna be a looong day' angel thought to herself.

Angel's pov

Geez... Is this how a princess is supposed to be treated!? I've got bruises everywhere and he was serious about throwing balls till night. I didn't even get to eat dinner....

I just lay on my bed while staring at the ceiling, I've lost my appetite anyway.

You are really having a good life eh

Ummm... What was that? I'm just tired, I yawned and my eyes are starting to feel heavy.....

'a student is inside the building!!" my teacher shouted, the firefighters started moving.

What am I seeing? I was one with the clouds staring at them... Just then I had the urge to move and went inside the burning building.

I saw myself lying on the ground, every corner is burning as well as me. I saw A silhouette coming this way, when it's near my body he's face is blurred and he's wearing some unusual clothes that could be one from where I am now.

He kneeled down to my burning body and whispered something, just then I started flying back and I couldn't control my body. I became one with the clouds again but everything is black and I hear nothing.

A spotlight in the middle turned on and the guy was there standing and the face is still blurred. "are you having a great life now?" he said. Is he talking to me?

I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

"do you remember your wish?"

My wish? What wish?

"one day you will understand"

Wha-

''princess!! are you alright!?''

I woke up panting seeing callisto in front of me looking worried and terrified. "i-im fine..... *pants* it's just a nightmare hahaha......'' i said laughing to stop him from worrying. just then, falklore kicked the door and went inside while holding a knife and wearing a flowery apron. ''what happened!? who took the princess!? stop wasting your time and start looking for her! what do you thi........" falkore finally stopped when he saw me. (mine and Callisto's face: o.o)''falkore that was laaaame'' callisto's tease towards falkore.

''hey! i was just......'' falkore.

''pfffttt ahahahaha!!'' i burst out of laughter because of he's reaction. they both looked confused, ''falkore, your reaction tho! that was worthy of an award!'' I even wiped my tears because of laughing so hard. ''le-lets forget about that, shall we? and seriously what happened?''

''don't worry, its just a nightmare. anyways why are you here callisto?'' i asked trying to change the subject. ''oh about that, I was about to call you to eat. you are the only one who hasn't eaten yet, and of course, you're a princess! you cant skip meals!'' callisto said cheerfully. ''I was in the middle of cooking your food actually.... you should come out now, the food doesn't taste good when its cold'' falkore said, that's why he's wearing an apron.'' ok ok.... you guys head over, ill just wash up and change my clothes'' I said.

___

"what's wrong callisto?'' i saw him looking grumpy in the table. ''it's unfair...... falklore never cooks something special to us'' he said, ''hey! i heard that!" falklore shouted in the kitchen. ''what do you mea-wooooow!'' my eyes started to sparkle and i drooled when i saw the mosyt beautiful food in the table. ''I know right?'' callisto said. ''is this for me??? thank you falklore!!'' i said then hurriedly sat down and slowly scooped some piece of this good-looking meat. I put it in my mouth and chewed it, I couldn't help but cry a little as I suddenly remember the taste of my mothers cooking.

''uuggghh! dwish ish wirly teyshty fwakror!" i said, i stopped chewing and looked in front of me and saw callisto with he's puppy eyes begging. i chuckled and tried to spoon-feed him since he's younger than me. his face lightened up and was about to eat it when leo came running and panting. '' did something happen?'' i asked. ''umm... callisto! find everyone! *pants* we got a problem'' Leo said seriously.