THREE

Jungkooks POV

I watch him walk out of the classroom when I felt a hammer of pain in my chest..

God, why did I said that??..

Kookie. That nickname makes my heart flutter which I hate to admit... Unconsciously a smile crept into my face.. But it quickly disappear and was replace by a scowl..

Nope, you hate him jeon Jungkook.. YOU. HATE. HIM.

I mentally slap myself and grab my bag.. Looking for my hyungs..when suddenly-

"JUNGKOOKIIIIIEE!!!!!!!!!!!..."

well there they are..

I look up and saw hobi waving at me.. I wave back and run towards them..but I notice someone was missing..

"Where's jimin hyung?.." I question the hyungs.. They look at me before shruuging..

"He's looking for Taehyung.." Was the reply of yoongi hyung..

I furrowed my eyebrows and nibble of my bottom lip..

Why is he looking for that fag?..

Not even a minute of torturing Taehyung in my mind.. Jimin was already yelling at us.. While dragging a confused Taehyung..I glare at him when we make eye contact.. He look down gripping jimins shirt.. I just scoff at the sight and sit down on the table..

"Hii again TAETAE!!.." Hoseok hyung exclaimed and hug Taehyung.. Somehow the sight made me clench my hand into a fist..especially when he hug back my knuckles turn white from the grip.. He seem to notice it and let go of the hug..

"Yah, Hoseok.. Stop hugging him already he can't breathe.." Yoongi hyung mumble, separating Hoseok hyung from Taehyung.. Aish this jealous pabo...

I look to my shoulder and saw jimin hyung pouting.. He run towards hobi and practically jump on him..

Gosh this three, seriously...

"Yaaah!! YOONGI HYUNG IS SO SOFT FOR HOBI HYUNG!!! WHAAAT ABOUT ME?!?.," he scream while yoongi just shake his head and the others just laugh.... Which earned a boxy smile from Taehyung..

Thump..thump..

I gasp lightly and clench my shirt..

That again..

Our table became quiet and they all stare at Taehyung in awe.. The said boy had no idea and just look at them in confusion.. Jin hyung was the one who reacted first and squish Tae's cheeks..

"OMG TAEEE!! YOU HAVE A CUTE BOX SMILE!!! OMO LET ME SEEEE!!!.." He said, squealing a little as Taehyung blush and look down... I sense some dark aura and look over to Namjoon hyung who was looking, no glaring at Jins hand.. That was still squishing tae's cheeks.. I smirk knowingly..

"Yah yah.. Jin enough.." Yoongi decided to break the ice and rip jin from Taehyung then push him to Namjoon hyung... Who responded, putting his arm on jin hyung's waist and the said boy just blush..

Why the fuck is everyone so lovey dovey?!.

Namjoon hyung just motion all of them to sit down properly.. Hoseok was between yoongi and jimin hyung.. While Taehyung was between me and jin.. Then next to jin hyung is Namjoon hyung..