FIVE

Jungkooks POV

"Yah!! WHAT ARE YOU-ARGHH!!!!.." Everyone stared at me pushing Minho against the locker and grip his wrist.. I glared at them and they quickly shuffled away..

"What the hell is your problem?!.." Oh yeah, back to business.. I grab his ear and mentally growl when I saw the earing.

"Why do you have the same earing as Tae?.." I ask, calmly I supposed.. He click his tongue and shove me away.. While I just glare at him in return.

"None of your business.." He said while raising an eyebrow. I narrowed my eyes at him and grab his collar.. Glaring daggers straight Into his eyes again

"Tell. Me. " gripping his collar tighter, I waited for him to speak or maybe even yell at me but what he did next surprise me.. He was, laughing?

What? Why the fuck is he laughing?

"This shit got nothing to do with you... And before you'll get any ideas, I don't like Taehyung that way okay?!.. This earing is just to prove that were friends.. So calm your shit ball and let me go.." He said calmly, after he finish laughing of course, and following his request, I let him go and just stare at the pavement blankly..

I heard Minho sigh and turn to walk away..but he suddenly stop midway..

"If you hurt him, I won't hesitate to kill you.." I could clearly hear his mumble and my ears were telling me that he was now gone because the foot steps were getting fader any minute..

If only I can talk to him...

On a second thought, why am I so pissed about him and Minho?

I can't possibly like him.. Right?

I mean, yeah I knew that he like me...

And just by that little thought, I smile slightly and grab my back and walk to my classroom..

I push the door open and the teacher was late.. Yet again.. Rolling my eyes at the noise, I look for an empty chair.. Who was beside Taehyung..

Fuck.

Having no choice.. I walk over to him and slam my back on the desk but he didn't really give a reaction as I suspected... I look at him while laying my head on the palm of my hand and my elbow rested on the table..

On a closer look, he is pretty cute..

"Yes?.." I snap back in my thoughts as I heard his deep voice.. I didn't speak anything and just continue staring at him..

"Please don't stare at me, its uncomfortable.." He muttered and look down while rubbing his wrist.. I glared at him and scoff

"Before you think of something, I just stared at you wondering how can someone look so ugly.." I snap back at Taehyung who only nodded his head. He look at me and give me a weak smile while opening his hand in front of my face..

"Can I have it back?.." Taehyung ask which earn me a confused face..

"What?.." I raised an eyebrow and cross my arms while asking him what possibly did he give me..