One

"I'm back bitches!" The echo of Hallie Bengston's voice shook through her brother's house, widely known as The Clout House.

"Hal!" Alissa cried as her and Sommer appeared bounding down the stairs, embracing the girl in a bone crushing hug. After all they'd not seen her in over a month and she was one of their closest friends.

"Hey girls, where's ma big bro and Rice?" Hallie asked, throwing her bags over her shoulders and heading towards the elevator.

"You're brother is upstairs with Rice, they've just been shopping." Sommer replied, following closely behind the younger girl.

"Well, I gotta unpack before I go see the boys." The new-comer shrugged pressing the button to call the elevator.

"We'll help, we want to know how Massachusetts was." Alissa smiled walking into the elevator with the pair.

Once in Hallie's bedroom, the oversized suitcase got lugged into her walk-in-closet. Making a dramatic scene for her friends; Hallie ran to her large collection of shoes and threw herself on the floor in front of their shelf that stood proud in the centre of the closet. Due to the circumstances that while she was home she was forced to wear shoes that her mother deemed 'appropriate' which only consisted of ballet flats and heeled pumps that happened to be a drastic change from the more comfortable sneakers.

After the girls spent two hours unpacking and catching up on gossip for the time they spent apart, Hallie had decided it was time to go and make an appearance to her brother "Well I'm going to see Ricky, mom wanted me to give him something." She stated simply, dragging herself up from her fluffy beanbag, grabbing the envelope from her favourite backpack she had custom designed. "I won't be long. If you leave lock the door, I don't trust any of the fuckers in this house."

When she got to her brother's door, she decided to be a lovely sister and annoy him by making as much noise as she could knowing that it would wind him up. Not taking long, it flew open and a pissed off looking Ricky answered the door.

"Ricardo! How you doing? Mom wants you to have that!" She exclaimed very enthusiastically throwing the envelope at his chest and barging through the door to greet the two dogs, lounging on his bed.

With an over-exaggerated groan, he threw the paper onto his ridiculously sized bed. "I'm going to the FaZe house in the hills, wanna come?"

"I'm down." She smiled, she'd missed all of her friends after it had felt like she was away for an eternity.

"Meet me out front in 5 minutes, we are taking your car." He said heading into his closet.

"A'ight!" She shouted, jogging back to her bedroom. When she reached the room she discovered the girls were on her balcony taking selfies. "I'm going out with Ricky to see the Faze boys. I'm not sure what time I'll be back but I want a movie night with y'all when I am." The girls agreed then quickly made themselves scarce so that she could get ready. After double checking her backpack had everything she'd need and that she had enough tobacco to last her, she took the elevator back down to the garage.

When she got there Ricky was stood by her  Tesla. Not long after the siblings made enough of a racket for his vlog clip, she pulled out onto the road. Though the trip wasn't far at all, they managed to make it entertaining enough for Ricky to keep his camera on the majority of the ride.

When they got out the car at the house instead of knocking Ricky just opened the door and strutted inside which tended to be a common occurrence. "Hey guys!" Nikan smiled as they all headed inside.

"Where's the others at?" Hallie asked the guy that stood massively taller than her.

"Alex is with Roman playing Fortnite in the theater, Tommy and Nick are with the dogs." Though it took him a while to come up with his answer, when he finally spoke it was effortless and clear.

They all headed downstairs and through the gym where the two boys split off from Hallie as she she disappeared into the theatre as the other two continued walking around the house.

"Guess who's back hoes!"

"Yo it's Hal!" Roman shouted excitedly as he ran to the doorway to tackle the small girl to the ground.

"Hallie!" Alex smiled, slightly less dramatic, though he still lifted her off the ground and span her around in a tight embrace.

"Adapt put me down you giant oaf!" She giggled, swatting his shoulder lightly.

"Woah Hal, that's the first time he's taken his eyes off the screen all day let alone got up." Roman laughed sending her a cheeky yet lazy smirk.

"I've missed you." Alex whispered in her ear. Alex and Hallie had been very close ever since they were introduced around the time he first started talking to the FaZe boys when he was thirteen, they'd always been close in age and personality and always seemed like a perfect match. No one could ever describe the pair's connection as at times they acted like siblings though other times they would act like they were a couple—even if their relationship had always been strictly platonic.

"Me too," She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek before sitting next to Roman. "Come on then, what do y'all want to be beaten at?"

For the second time that day, the short brunette girl found that time had run away with her once again and it was starting head to the early evening. "Not again! How the fuck do you do that?!" Alex yelled, throwing his controller across the dark room. He'd just come second in a Fortnite Solos for the seventh time in a row while Hallie sat and mocked him as she'd managed to win every game they'd played.

"You're such a sore loser, dumbass." She playfully grinned, poking my tongue out at him.

"What did you call me?" He stopped in dead silence and raised his eyebrows at her, the playfulness evident.

"Nothing..." She dragged out, "Well... time for me to dip." She spoke lowly before slipping out of the door and sprinting in the first path her brain spotted. Making a straight run for the kitchen, Hallie had decided to hide behind her brother. It was a rookie mistake though as he was filming with Tommy, Nick, Nikan and helium balloons "If Adapt comes up here, no one seen me."

But of course her brother decided otherwise. "Alex, Hal's is hiding behind Nick in the kitchen!"

"Fuck yourself." She grumbled before running out of the room again, only to crash into something. Someone. Someone being Alex.

He lifted her up and effortlessly threw her over his shoulder and ran up to the top floor. He ran through his room and into the cabana on his balcony. He threw the girl on the ridiculously comfortable couch and started to laugh.

"You alright there?" She asked giggling and giving him a weird look.

"Of course,"

"Okay then, I'm going to find out when Ricky wants me to take him back." She sighed and got up heading back downstairs after a few moments of peace.

Easily spotting her brother in the same spot he was not long ago."When do you want to go home?"

"Frazier's coming to get me cause we are going to Venice to film a video so you can leave whenever." He explained.

"A'ight, tell 'em I said hi. Laters I guess!" She yelled trudging back up the steps.

When she reached Alex's bedroom she found him laid out on his bed with two bottles of water and Hot Cheetos but his attention was focused on his TV and not her.

"Pass me a controller." She said jumping next to him while waiting for his PS4 loaded.

Discovering the pair had spent so long playing video games that it was now the early hours of the morning was not a surprise as they had done it many times before. Their phones died hours ago but being so engaged in the screen they hadn't noticed that they'd not even spoken to any of the others. But why should they care, they'd missed each other and wanted to be together.