2 - You Must Have Confused Me

The horn for the 5 minute warning went off. Everyone present at the moment stood on attention. Teresa, Claire and Meria stood in the women's Lieutenant's lane while John and Fernando stood in the men's lane

The final horn went off indicating that the Colonels may now do the absence charts.
Everyone was present except for him. Jack Michaels.

He was always late. Jack was also a LTC. He was a good soldier not gonna lie, but he could never be on time. He was the same age as Teresa and was always catcalling her.

Finally after 5 long minutes of back ache, Michaels arrived and as usual was punished with night shift. He was practically use to night shift since he was always so late.

"You waited specially for me, Teresa?" Jack said when he finally arrived at his section.

"You bet," Teresa threw back.

"And what about that tight skirt? You outdid yourself with that one, or is that your natural curve?"

"Anything you say, Michaels."

"That's Lieutenant Colonel Michaels to you."

"And it's Lieutenant Colonel Furnesworth to you, Lieutenant Colonel," bursts Meria.

"SILENCE!" Yelled Colonel Bruce, "Derham, Furnesworth and Michaels, night partoll for all three of you! Double for you Michaels, since you already have night patrolling."

Great, thought Teresa, at least I have Meria for company tonight.

A/N
So....what ya think about that? What will happen?
Will Teresa finally give in to Jack?
Will love concur all and they finally fall in love?

Find out in the next chapter of

NIGHT SHIFT