The Beginning

Hey guys, so this is my first story on wattpad. I hope you enjoy it, and that you can find some answers for your questions about our faith. I hope also that this book will be quite useful for those who don't believe. Our life is nothing without Jesus Christ.

Alex's P.O.V.

Since I was born, I always hear about this person called Jesus Christ that came before thousands of years to save the world... Now, I am fifteen years old, I have faith issues about this whole story. My parents are both believers and they take me every Sunday to church and to spiritual activities...

If you think about it, you feel like there's something illogical. How can God turn into a human and stay God and do miracles by saying two or three words? It's not logical if you ask me.

Or how can a Mess turn this piece of bread into the "Body of Christ" and that wine into his blood? They say that we shouldn't think that way because we could lose our faith, but how can't you think about all these things?

Anyway, today is Sunday, so I should get up and get ready to go to the church with mom and dad.

So, after washing my face and putting on my clothes, I made my way downstairs for breakfast. As I entered the kitchen, I saw mom cooking pancakes and dad reading the newspaper.

"Good morning." I said, taking a seat as mom puts a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Good morning sweetie." Said mom with her usual smile.

"Good morning son." Said dad.

Dad began praying "Dear God, thank you for this new day that you gave us. Bless this food in front of us, so we eat in peace." And he began praying "The Lord's Prayer". "Amen." We began eating as dad said "So, we're going to church as usual after breakfast. Please don't be late." I nodded and continued eating my pancakes.

After I finished eating, I got to my room to take all my belongings, and got out. I saw that mom and are already in the car waiting for me. How can these two be so fast?! I took a sit in the back and put the seat belt on. As we made our way to the church, we listened to random music that played on the radio.

Dad parked in the church's parking as we arrived. We entered, and took a seat in the middle. The mass began and I couldn't focus on the mass as I was thinking about all these things. There was something bothering me about all this. I think I should have a talk with the priest one day. But for now, let's try focusing on the mass.

"Take, eat, this is My Body which is broken for you, for the forgiveness of sins." Said the Priest

"Amen." We replied.

"Drink of it all of you; this is My Blood of the new covenant which is shed for you and for many for the forgiveness of sins."

"Amen."

For the forgiveness of sins.