2: 2013 A.D Mystic Falls

It's now 2000 years later, and although I died, I'm some how alive, sort of, -ish.
You see, Silas was buried in Nova Scotia, some remote island, completely far away from Greece. I, on the other hand, was buried in a coffin at the bottom of a quarry in Mystic Falls.

I haven't been drowning over and over again, but I am still conscious. I'm on this thing called the other side. It's a weird situation, but questioning it for 2000 years would have turned me even crazier than I already am, so I just get on with it.

Unfortunately my coffin was spelled shut by Qetsiyah, so only a descendant of hers can open it. I never thought I would get out of this, until right about now....

——————————

Damon Salvatore's POV:

"Liz, you find anything?" I saw the small blonde walking up to me.
"Yeah, well it's something. I have good news, bad news and weird news. What do you want first?" She asked.
"Surprise me." I replied with a signature smirk.

"Good news. We found the safe." She said.
My eyes lit up and I speed-walked over to where some officers were. I kicked open the safe and my excitement faltered rapidly. Stefan wasn't there, but a mauled dead body was.

"And that's the bad news." I heard Liz say behind me. I looked down in disappointment. It kills me that my brothers been drowning for over 3 months while I've been having fun with his ex girlfriend. Great brother I am.

"At least he's out. Now we just got to follow the trail of body parts." I said in pissed off tone.
"Ready for the weird news?" Liz questioned. I shrugged in agreement and walked with her. I then found myself infront of a coffin.
"This was at the bottom of the quarry? What the hell do people put down there?" I said, still confused as to what this has to do with me.
"Now we found this, a few meters away from the safe, and we tried to open it but we couldn't. We tried everything but it's like it was spelled shut. Thought you might wanna let Bonnie know or something." She said. Suddenly I was very intrigued.

"Yeah I'll let her know. Do you think you could get this to my house?" I said, even though I won't take no as an answer.
"Sure thing Damon." Liz said as we parted ways.
And now I gotta hunt for a very hungry, very pissed off vampire. Peachy.

——————————

Bonnie Bennett's POV:

I love how all of Damon's problems somehow get dumped on me. Note the sarcasm. It sucks that I'm the only witch around here sometimes. Now I gotta open this stupid coffin. Another Mikaelson better not pop out of this. I've had enough of those.

I do my witchy woo ju-ju, or whatever you wanna call it, and start the spell.
"Omnavisa Biras, Sigales entrancum. Exalis exalis. Omnavisa Biras, Sigales entrancum. Exalis exalis."
I was about to chant the words again, but the coffin lid flew up, and a pair of green-blue eyes shot open.

Anastasia's POV:

My eyes are open. Finally. Actual daylight, god about time!
"Wooh! Thank god for that it was starting to get stuffy in there." Okay yes being in a coffin has led me to develop a new language. Sarcasm.

"Um.. who are you?"
I turned to my right to see a very confused witch. I slightly chuckled.
"I'm Anastasia Petrova." I extended my hand for her to shook, but she just stared at me wide eyed.

"Okay then." I said as I took my hand back.
"Wait, Petrova? As in Katherine?" She questioned me.
"Katerina Petrova? No. I heard about her though, seems like a bitch." I replied attempting to stand up but realising I didn't have very.... modern clothes on.

She was still staring at me utterly confused.
"Okay, you want an explanation right?" I asked her, hoping she'd say yes.
She reluctantly nodded her head.
"Then I'll need some new clothes first." I replied.

——————————

We went upstairs into this room, which was huge. The whole house was. I was wearing some clothes from an Eleanor girl or whatever her name was.

I turned around and saw witchy on this weird device thing. I think it was a phone but I could be wrong.

"What you doing there?" I questioned her.
"Oh um nothing. Don't worry." She said as she put it away. I narrowed my eyes at her secretiveness.
"You know you still haven't told me your name." I said to her, finding it weird that I was still calling her witchy.

"Uh, I'm Bonnie. Bonnie Bennett." She replied with a slight smile.
"Well, nice to meet you Bennett." I said as we walked back down stairs.

We sat down and I started explaining.
"So, I was born around 2000 years ago." As soon as I said that her jaw dropped.
"I had a sister named Amara, who was in love with this Silas guy, and-"
"You knew Silas?" She said. My curiosity suddenly increased.
"I did, how do you know him?" I questioned her.

"Me and my friends went searching for the cure, we got it but then we lost it somehow. Then we accidentally woke up Silas and just found out he's been impersonating one of our friends for 3 months." She said in pretty much one breath.

This didn't surprise me though as I pretty much hated him.
"Wow what a dick." Was all I could say.
She nodded.

"So Silas is out now? Is he here?" I questioned her while standing up.
"He's around here somewhere." She said .
"Good, so I won't have to go far when I kick his ass." I said before walking towards the door.

"Wait! You still need to explain." She said. I rolled my eyes before turning back around and sitting down.

"Okay so. Silas was engaged to this Qetsiyah bitch but was in love with my sister. They were both gonna drink some immortality spell, Qetsiyah would die, and we'd all live happily ever after. But before Amara could become immortal, Qetsiyah killed her. I was so heartbroken, all my powers went away. Silas had already drunk the spell, so he was locked away on the island, and I was in a coffin in this quarry."  I explained teary-eyed as I think about Amara. Bonnie just stared at me shocked.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Was all she could say. She actually looked genuine though. I suppose that witchy bloodline wasn't all bad.

"Thanks Bennett. But it's been 2000 years. And all I want to do is get rid of Silas now." I said with gritted teeth.

"Hold on. You said you had powers? Were you a witch?" She asked.
I simply smiled at her nodding.
"Oh Bennett. I was the most powerful witch in the world."