4: Witch Bitch

"I still think we should have Katherine. Even if the cure in her means nothing, she killed my brother and I still want her to suffer." Elena said, grabbing her jacket to leave.
At least I've now seen for myself what a selfish bitch Katerina really is.

"Elena come on, it's not that important if you could get hurt." Damon said, holding her back.

"We don't have time for a detour. Go find Stefan." She said and tried to get out of his grip.

"Wait wait. Just. Stop. Any sign of trouble, you let her go do you understand me? Because Katherine is not worth a hair on your head." Damon said. I rolled my eyes at his overprotectiveness. I need another drink.

"Got it Elena?" She nodded and they kissed and parted ways.
"Looks like it's just you and me now." I said trying to break the tension, but he looked at me weirdly.

"Come on, he's about a mile away from here. Let's go." He said grabbing his keys.
I took a bottle of vodka and headed back to the car.

——

"Ew. Who the hell would live here?" I said getting out the car.
A wooden shack thing stood infront of us, looked a bit run down.
"That's exactly what I want to find out. Come on Ana, mind if I call you Ana?"

"Yes, I'm afraid I do mind." I replied, stopping outside the door. I'm dreading seeing his face again, even though I know it's not him. I just, I hate Silas so much.

"You okay?" He asked me. Was I okay? I mean I was about to see the face of the person I would want to spend eternity in hell,  well one of them, but it's not him. I need to keep reminding myself that.

I nodded, grabbed the door handle, and went inside.
"Holy shit." Was all I could say when I saw the man who looked exactly like Silas. And there was candles, ready for a spell. Convenient.
"Damon, nice to see you again. Who's this?" He said, staring at me. It was a weird type of stare, like, he was checking me out. Oh god no.

"I'm Anastasia Petrova." I said, as I ignored their brotherly reunion, and leant down with the tombstone to start the spell. I'm really hoping this will be easy.
I sat in the circle of candles, closed my eyes and began chanting.

"Phesmatos vitas. Ex asvires. Phesmatos vitas ex asvires." I could feel my blood from the tombstone trickling up my arms, the power oozing back into me. I'd missed this so much.
"Phesmatos! Vitas! Ex Asvires!" It hit me like a truck. All that power was now back, and I felt like me again. I felt alive, for the first time in 2000 years. Took me long enough. 

I opened my eyes to find Damon still struggling with the vines that held his brother.

Stefan curiously stared at me. "Wait, back up. Petrova? As in Amara?"

"Yeah.. I'm her sister."

"The witch who kidnapped me, she knew who you are. Told me about you and how much of a condescending bitch you apparently are. N-not that I think that." He quickly corrected himself. But then I realised. My day just keeps getting worse and worse.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I muttered under my breath.
"Hello to you too, Anastasia." She said in her sickening voice. It took all the power in me not to rip her heart out as I turned around.

"Witch bitch." I replied, and balled my hands into fists. I wanted to throw up just looking at her. All I can think about is my dead sister, and all I could feel was rage.