I Saw Him Standing There

Paul was sat on a bench in the park, sketchbook in hand and earbuds in, an Elvis Presley album blaring in them.

He was people-watching.

He didn't know if it was weird, or strange, but it was what he did. You could find out a lot about a person by just watching.

Actually, Paul thought, you can tell a lot about who a person says they are, by watching their shell. Doesn't mean they are what they look like, as to the naked eye.

In the midst of his people watching, he spotted a handsome young man, sitting on the edge of a fountain, polaroid camera in hand.

'Vintage camera, nice.' was Pauls second thought, his first one was 'Id let him ram me againt a table until I couldnt walk for weeks."

The handsome man, looking about Pauls age, had a teddyboy haircut, which suited him (Paul thought it was quite adorable), black, slim legged, jeans, some hella busted up red converse, and a black turtleneck. Oh, don't forget some cute glasses perched upon his nose that Paul thought was the perfect nose for drawing.

As Paul finished his basic draft sketch he leaned back, leaning against the bench. He observed his work, proudly.

John Lennon sat on the edge of a fountain, people watching.

He knew it was strange. Everything about him was strange, just how he liked it. Exept, his attraction, which he couldnt quite figure out what it was.

He just couldnt figure out exactly what he liked.

Boys? Girls? The in-between? It frustrated him to an intense extent.

Intense was an understatement.

But anyways, back to Johns people watching.

He needed a new subject for his photography, thats when he noticed a gorgeous young man that looked about his age.

The boy had an adorable moptop haircut, black skinny jeans, a red and black flannel. And the most kissable lips John had seen in his life.

'Wait am I gay then?' Johns mind instantly thought.

"Fuck." John said out loud, causing a mother walking with her children to send him a cold stare.

John decided he'd walk up to the boy and sit on the bench next to him.

Thus he did.

Paul looked over at the cute boy, in shock that he sat beside him.

John stuck out his hand to Paul for him to shake and said "Hello, I'm John." Whilst smiling.

Paul took Johns hand and eagerly shook it, warmly grinning.

" 'm Paul."