And I Love Him

Paul woke up to the sound of his ringtone, the opening riff to Johnny B Goode going off and saw he had gotten a text from an unknown number.

unknown: hey paul its me john

paul💕:  oh hi john, whatsup?

John giggled to himself at the fact that Paul had set his contact in his phone, with a pink heart, and although he knew nothing about the beautiful boy with those beautiful doe eyes, he was already starting to fall for him.

Paul giggled to himself as he set Johns contact photo to "john💕" just so they'd be matching, although he knew nothing about the beautiful boy with those adorable glasses, he was starting to flal for him.

john💕: nothing much, just wanted to know if afterschool you wanted to get together for a photoshoot, and maybe a sleepover ?

Paul smiled to himself, he actually had a friend.

paul💕: yes !! this'll be fuckin radical

john💕: "radical" omg you're so cute

After Paul read that text he literally had to set his phone down and take a breath before he broke out in a sweat.

John fucking called him cute.

This cute fuckin boy thinks im cute. Holy elvis fucking a donut.

John was panicking because Paul hadn't responded for 5 minutes.

"I fucked it up I fucked it up holy shit" he said to himself until him ringtone went off.

paul💕: if you want to see real cute just look in a mirror ;)

shit gtg school, see you later?

john💕: sure !

John was overwhelmed when he saw Paul, in the same fucking school as him, sitting at a table alone.

John rushed over and plopped down beside him happily and Paul looked up in shock.

"Holy fuck JoHN"

"Hi Paulie did you miss me?!" John exclaimed.

They barely even knew eachother, but they just had this bond, like theyd known eachother for years.

Paul giggled and his cheeks were tinted with a light blush.

The whole of the lunch period they conversed about where John lives so Paul knew where to even go, and music.

Later on in the evening Paul and John were sat in Johns room after the photoshoot. Paul was strutting around dramatically striking sassy poses while yelling "YAAAS QUEEN SLAY" While John was laughing his ass off.

"P-paulie- s-stop ohmygo-" John started to say until Paul tripped over air and he was thrown into some more laughter, as was Paul. Paul then noticed a glum little corner with a record player on a stool and a crate with some records.

Paul stood up and walked towards it, to see what John has, as John watched him curiously. As Paul crouched down he gasped when he spotted the Elvis record Blue Hawaii. As he put the record on the turntable he smiled at the slight crackle of the record as John patted the bed beside him for Paul to sit.

Paul gratefully took the offer and leaned against John as John put his arm around Pauls shoulder.

At the near end of the song No More, John smiled sadly, "I wish I could dance, I'm such a hopeless romantic."

Paul grinned at him, "Stand up, I'm gonna teach you."
John gratefully stood up and Paul put his hands around Johns neck as John put his on Pauls waist, in a matter of ten seconds of paul explaing that u basically just lean against eachother and sway to the music, Cant Help Falling In Love started playing, in all its crackly, calming glory.

John held Paul closer to him and took Pauls legt hand in his right, as Paul nervously leaned his head against Johns chest.

Near the end of the song Paul picked up his head to look into Johns eyes, they were both stuck in a turmoil, a staring contest, a beautiful staring contest.

Johns eyes slowly got closer, and closer, until their noses and foreheads gently bumped, they both silently giggled and as the last words of the song were uttered, time slowed down, and only the two of them existed.

"I.."
Paul softly sang, his forehead against Johns.

"Cant help.."

Johns face flushed red, as Pauls cheeks tinted pink.

"Falling in love..."

'Paul has a beautiful voice' John thought 'but itll nver be nearly as pretty as his face' the thought made him grin like a dork.

"With you..."

And with that their lips met in a gentle, sweet, kiss.

As their eyes fluttered closed, Pauls hands met Johns hair.

They slowly pulled apart to hear a faint sniffle, and they turned to see Aunt MiMi standing in Johns doorway holding a Polaroid camera, setting a photograph of them dancing on Johns nightstand.

"That was the cutest thing I've ever seen." She said happily.

John bursted out laughing, while Paul buried his face in Johns chest, embarassed they had been caught.