Imagine

"So John, what brought you to this drab park bench right beside me?" Paul asked, laughing nervously.

John grinned and looked down at his camera nervously, quickly pondering over what words he should speak next, not wanting to fuck things up.

"W-well..." John stuttered out, "if you couldnt tell, I'm a photographer. And I enjoy people watching, trying to find someone that sparks a curious flame within me, then when I find that person, I ask them to model for my photography."

"....If this is porn John I swear,"

John laughed aloud, "Dear god no!! Its just kind of like, attractive people modelling clothes for companies that I manage to get sponsored by? And then I pay them and they either continue modelling for it or they go along their way after I pay them."

"... How old even are you?"

"I'm seventeen, hoe about you, Paul?"

"Sixteen."

"Can I just befriend you because I honestly don't have any friends."

With that it was Pauls turn to laugh and the two shook hands once more.

"Wait John,"

"Hm?"

"You said attractive people modelling the clothing, eh?"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking a fucking donut dear Elvis mother fucking Presley did I say that

John turned a dark shade of red and gulped, while nodding.

Paul, as he was entering his nunber into Johns phone, which John had handed to him to do so in this process, smirked.

As Paul handed back John his phone, he bit his lip and said " Then you should model the clothing, you're by far the most attractive man I've seen besides Kurt Cobain." And winked, while sassily walking away, swawing his hips.

John caught himself staring at Pauls ass, I mean, he couldn't help himself.

A random man who was seated not far away, tending to his dog grinned at John and said "You're in for a fun ride, m'boy."

All John could do was grin at Pauls contact, which Paul had added the pink heart emoji to, gulp, look at the man, and nod.

As John walked out from the park observing the trees and sky with a new light.

He stopped as he reached the pavement outside of the park and yelled "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM GAY"

His friend, George who had been sitting by, waiting to pick him up from the park, laughed and said "Finally." As John hopped into the car that was blaring with Buddy Holly music.

John pressed his head against the cool window and smiled.

Imagine all the people living for today.

He could damn well imagine it.

Because he was living for today.

And tomorrow.

And the day and the week and the months and years and decades that ensued after.