neuf

"josh?"

"oh shit is he waking up?"

"why did you have to knock him out like tha-"

"fuck you he was about to kill you"

"he was not about to kill me i could have taken him down easily"

"guys shut the fuck up he's moving"

"fuck you brend-"

"tyler!"

josh's eyes suddenly shot open, while an incredibly painful headache jolted throughout his forehead, causing him to lay back down. his eyes were scrunched while his hands covered his face painfully.

"what did he just say?"

"i think he said tyler"

"no he fucking didn-"

"yes he did dude i'm telling you he's still obsessing over the guy"

the feeling of regret and forgetting how to breathe was the only thing that felt familiar.

"where's tyler?" he groaned.

"see i told you he said his name!"

"matty can you shut the fuck up you're the person that got us into this mess"

his lungs ached while his hands refused to leave his eyes, "where's tyler?"

there was a sudden pause before a somewhat familiar voice came closer, "tyler isn't here, he probably won't be back"

josh became confused, "who's tyler?"

"okay what the fuck" another voice half yelled.

the same voice calmly talked while josh's breathing became more and more unsteady, "you don't know who tyler is?"

"don't tell him who he is for the love of god"

"can you shut the fuck up for one minute please? thanks"

without warning, josh decided to take his hands off of his face and open his eyes, as well as moving to a seated position. being visibly overwhelmed with dizziness, a hand caught him from falling over.

"what's going on? where am i?"

"you're in matty's hou-"

"is tyler okay?" josh breathed, blinking away the clouds in his eyes.

"tyler isn't here" a brunette boy answered, kneeling in front of him so he wouldn't fall.

"who's tyler?"

"oh for fucks sake what the hell is wrong with this kid i told you not to let him in"

josh's conscience laughed at him, the only thing he did anymore was panic, "who's tyler can somebody tell me who tyler is?"

matty pushed brendon out of the way suddenly, causing josh's point of balance to falter, "tyler is someone who doesn't care for you and never did, so there's no sense trying to remember who he is."

"don't listen to him"

"fuck you i'll tell him whatever i want!"

josh spoke quietly, "please stop yelling"

"fuck you you're making him feel like a dumbass! josh do not listen to him tyler is-"

"he can choose whether he wants to listen to me or not," the curly headed teen spoke, "its you who needs to learn to shut the fuck up"

brendon raised his hands in a questioning manner, "what the hell are you saying? do you seriously think you're helping the situation by telling him this?"

where's tyler

"yes!" matty yelled, "he can't keep acting like this! acting like - there's nobody else in the world but tyler!"

"shut up! both of you! jesus christ do you not see your friend struggling to breathe? for fucks sake!" a brown haired girl, sarah, josh thought, stood up and yelled at the two fighting.

josh's dry throat couldn't bare any more shallow breathing, "i think i should go"

"no josh you shouldn't be drivi-"

matty suddenly cut brendon off rudely, "no. he should go"

*tw kinda*

josh stood with such dizziness throughout his eye sight, he was surprised he made it to the front door. all he did was make a mess, that was what he was known for, messing things up. he just had to love tyler.
he just had to make all of his friends hate him for it.
he just had to let matty take advantage of him.
all he creates is havoc.
all he is, is a negative nobody who's in love with a boy he will never see again.

by this time he had made it to his car, exhausted from god knows what and mentally distraught. would anyone be saddened if josh just left? forever?

surely tyler wouldn't care, he's across the world, he'll get over it. he doesn't even know who tyler is, but he'll probably get over it. tyler is a boy that loves him,

he won't get over it.

so josh started the ignition, and headed for the nearest

something.