Johnny Boy

"Why did you stop that day, Johnny Boy?"
"Please quit calling me that."
"Would you rather me call you Blurryface?"
"Dear God, no. Never, ever call me that."
"Then you shall be called Johnny Boy."

He was a star with millions of fans who loved and supported him. She was a homeless art school reject. He saved her life. So she saved his.

Calliope Fall never had it easy. With a family that wanted her to be a doctor, or a lawyer, or something smart like that, her choice to be a musician was not accepted. Kicked out of her home shortly after applying to an art school, she finds a place to stay with a friend. However, once her rejection comes in the mail and her friend moves off to college, she finds herself without a place to stay. Finding refuge amongst a group of homeless, she grabs her guitar and starts performing on the street, hoping to make enough money to keep herself alive.

Under any other circumstances, Tyler Joseph would have never been on that street. He never would have stopped on that corner. But, fate works in funny ways. After deciding he needed to be by himself for a little bit, he began wandering around the city, not really sure where he was going, or how long he'd be out there. Until he heard the music. Given a purpose, he made his way to where the music was coming from and didn't expect to find what he did. An obviously homeless girl with a ukulele, playing one of his songs.

Fate brought them together, but can they keep themselves that way? Will meeting Tyler give Calliope an opportunity to follow her dreams? Or will it just be another rejection?