Chapter 2

???'s POV

Hm. This school is nice I guess. What time is it should I get to my first class?

You checked the time on your phone.

As you checked you bumped into this tiny figure. To find out, it was a senior.

Y: Oh my bad let me help you

?: Bro! Watch out!

She spaced out a little...

I saw her leg it was cut, she told me it was fine, I guess she was in a bad mood, she ran in the bathroom I decided to wait for her so I can give her, her little bracelet charm. She came out as I was admiring it. She bumped into me. Again. She flipped out.

RIIIIINGGG

Wow I'm late to my first cla- wait I'm off for first and second hah!

She punched my chest and pushed me

She's pretty weak lol.

Is she trying to hit on me?? Her hits feel a little bit flirtatious... naw shut up. She ran to her first period. But she forgot this.....

I'll give it to her once I see her again.

You shrugged and walked away.

-Back to ji-su pov-

I Went to second period and all the other periods.

It was last period... 8th period

I came in late because I had to talk to my 7th period about my damn F in his class.

First thing I looked at was all the girls just directly staring at the new teachers ass.

Oh yeah forgot to tell you but our 8th period teacher moved schools so we had to get a new one I guess this person is the new teacher.... wait n-new teacher? Is he the one all the girls have been talking about?

I thought about that and went straight to my seat.

The new teacher was writing something on the board so his back was facing the class. So the girls were just staring at his ass.

I sat at my seat, took my stuff out of my back pack and placed my pencil bag and text book on the table.

I was trying to grab a pencil but then I dropped my text book which made a big thump.

Crap

The teacher turned around and he was t-the Guy I bumped into... omg

???: well I see your late ms.kunpimook

Y: how do you know my last name?

???: the attendance list, I've known you were late already.

Y: sorry Mr.-

???: ah you haven't known my name yet, my name is Mr.Kim

Y: Sorry Mr.kim

K: No worry's but you have detention for being late

•••••~~~~~•••••~~~~~•••••~~~~~•••••~~~~~

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER 2 OF 'MR.KIM' AS I SAID I MADE BIG CHANGES, I DID TO THIS CHAPTER TOO! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE FOR A REALLLLY LONG TIME! YOU KNOW SCHOOL AND LIFE STUFF! IM BACK!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MY LOVES ILL CALL YOU GUYS... TAEINATORS!!!