chapter 7

The next day... 

You woke up and the house was silent so you figured that Bam already went to practice so you had the house for yourself,  you were in a oversized shirt and your underpants and you jammed up to another kpop playlist then it plays a song, then you hear a deep husky voice, you really liked this voice. As you were sweeping, you wondered what name is this song, so you turned around and looked at the T.V and it was called singularity. 

you decided to play it on loop and then it auto played to a singularity preformance and you were like,"that dude is fine", then you took a closer look to find out it WAS YOUR TEACHER WTF!!!! YOU JUST CALLED YOUR TEACHER FINE. But he was still hot no lie but it was a little weird and you heard his full voice in a song and he actually sang really good wtf why is he better at looking, dancing, and singing then ME?! But you still decided to play it on loop. 

You were just sweeping the ground as you heard the doorbell ring.

y: Hyung's home already? 

you opened the door and you see...

You see Kim Taehyung...Your Bias and your Teacher...

y: O-oh Mr.kim.. what are you doing here?

V looks at you up and down 

you looked down and pulled your oversized shirt more down and you gave him a dirty stare

V: we aren't in school call me oppa 

he smirked then walked in without asking

y: I- I would never call you that! and you can't just walk into my house without asking!

v paused...

you stood there confused..

V: Are you playing MY SONG on loop? 

*He chuckled*

You rushed to pause the song 

y: n-NO I WASN'T!

Taehyung chuckled and pinched your cheeks 

*cutie*

you frowned and turned away.

Y: so what are you doing here again? 

V: sheesh just stopped by to say hi and see if you are safe...

Y: why do you care?

V: what were you cleaning.

*chuckles*

hmm I see... he thinks hes slick and change the subject.... nope not gonna happen.

Y: Why do you ca-

V: I'm kinda hungry do you have anything to eat?

Y: I SWEAR!

Taehyung turned to you 

V: *laughs* what?

Y: Why do you care if i'm safe or not...

Taehyung stands and stares at you for a while then walks away

Y: OH MY GOD! FOR THE LAST TIME! WHY. DO. YOU. CA-

Taehyung turns around speed walks toward you, you got surprised and tried backing up but there was a stupid wall behind you. He catches up to you then grabs both of your shoulders then pushes you to the wall then places both of his arms on each side of you, trapping you and he looks into your eyes.

V: Because I care about you...

you freeze, then you get back into reality and gulped 

Y: D-don't you think this is weird.

V: what is? 

Y: why a-are we this close... you're my teacher...

V: So, why does it matter, its not like you are ten years younger than me, you're only two years younger then me.

Y: w-wait.. you're t-twenty?!

V: Duh of course silly girl.

you both chuckled then you hear your brothers voice as he dropped his bags

B: y-y/n, V hyung....

To be continued......