Chapter 3

You sighed after he gave you the detention slip.

Class was starting but you still couldn't believe he was your teacher.

Mind*: how? All this damn time he was the new teacher?! He probably hates me cause I yelled at him. OMFG HE MIGHT GIVE ME AN F THANKS A LOT JI-SU FOR MESSING UP YOUR LIFE!

K: y/n!

You came back to reality noticing that everyone was staring at you.

K: I asked you a question. Did you hear me?

Y: oh yeah umm

K: what did I say?

Y: You...are...the choir teacher...

K: Yes good! I thought you were not paying attention.

You sighed in relief

As I heard, mr.kim sings very well, haven't heard him yet tho. But that's why he is our choir teacher. He also makes songs. And we will have to be singing with him too. Funny thing is that I never wanted to be in choir. I can sing, but I just never sang in front of people. Only my bestfriend, I hope I won't do solos.

Class ended, I got up and was about to exit the door

K: Ms.Kunpimook what do you think your doing?

Y: I-I'm going home

K: you have detention today remember?

Y: oh, y-yeah

K: I'll call your parents to let them know

Y: umm

K: yes?

Y: I don't have parents.

K: oh really? what happened?

Y: they g-got murderd....

As you start to tear up

K: oh my I'm sorry

He got up from his chair and sat next to you while you just started sobbing.

Y: I-it happened at the b-bank *hiccups* some men were r-rob-bing the bank, t-the bank worker was taking so slow, people started running out, some people ran out so as my p-parents, but unfortunately the men had the chance to shoot them.

Mr. Kim rubbed your back

K: hey don't worry!

Y: I never got to see them. They died when I was 3 months old, my brother had told me this, when I was 15.

Mr.kim hugged you.

You buried your face in his chest. You can feel his heart beat go fast.

K: I lost my parents in a car crash.

Y: r-really?

As you brought your head back up from his chest

K: yes, they died when I was at the age of 2 years old. I tried keeping strong, now look, I'm strong. I know my parents are up there watching me. Like your parents are watching you, they are never gone. They are always here for you, to protect their child, give good luck to them. Just don't worry okay?