004| Hanging by a moment

"First one is because I'm Seth freakin' Rollins

"First one is because I'm Seth freakin' Rollins. Every woman have been dying to be in your position just hang out with The Architect."

-Seth Rollins

◇ ◇ ◇

Making himself comfortable in the couch staring at his beer and phone laying in the middle of the center table. The silence inside his hotel room couldn't compare to the hurricane causing chaos in his mind. He starts to regret assuming that she would still want him after what happened.

He takes a deep breathe before glancing at his phone. As he reached out to grab his phone to check for messages or any notifications, he's disturbed that a there isn't a single message from her or her cousin. With a sighed he shove his phone to his pocket before grabbing the can of beer and took a swig of his beer just to subside his anxiety. Getting drunk during mid-day isn't a good move, since later this afternoon he will have signing with Dean and tonight a match against the Viper.

Finishing his can of beer, he readied himself for his activities. He's wearing his casual black jacket, jeans and a pair of his white rubber shoes. He always wear his eyeglasses and put his long hair into a bun. He got out of his hotel room and headed to the lounge where he will meet Dean.

"Going to a signing and a match later under the influence of alcohol isn't a smart move?" Dean enveloped his friend in a hug. He wore his usual leather jacket over his white tank top which gives him a bad boy vibes.

"It's only a can, no harm can done" Seth replied as he crept into the van that will dropped them to the venue. It was only five minute ride away from the hotel. Throughout the car ride, Seth have been going through his messages. Dean however watching him with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You look like lightning has strike twice at you" Dean chuckled as he took a look at how Seth got out of the car in low spirit.

"Yeah, she didn't reply at all" Seth replies, ever since he leave a message to her cousin. He have been waiting all night for her reply but nothing came. He didn't try to message her again although his finger were itching to write her another message. He didn't want to look that desparate.

"I think the message is apparently clear that she didn't want anything to do with you" Dean said, they were walking towards their table. Dean didn't understand why Seth agonizing himself when he could get anyone. He is Seth freaking Rollins and every girl would want to have a piece of that.

"She may don't want to do anything with me but I will do everything to be with her." Seth pinpoints to Dean that he will do anything to be find her even if he will be left behind in their Asian tour.