008| Aftermath

"Very funny Rollins. When you say Elise will be staying at your hotel for the night is like saying that I believe in Santa Claus"

-Nikki Bella

◇ ◇ ◇

       "God, we are so busted" Nikki cried out of humiliation as she and Dean removed their sunglasses and hat.

       "We better get ready when Seth goes back to the hotel" Roman said, they apprehend that they will get an earful from the Kingslayer. It will be a long a night for them.

       "How can I face Elise tomorrow?" Nikki embarass that they were caught. It was a childish thing to do but she's far too curious just to sit around and wait for Seth to spill all juices of their date.

       "Be the fearless Nikki and face Elise" Dean making fun  at her gimmick in WWE as they finished their meal. From what Dean has saw for Elise that she's the type of girl that will have no time to play with feelings and mature enough go handle his friend's somewhat childish behavior.

       "Very funny, Dean" Nikki stuck out her tongue at her companion.

       "Well you've been hinting about and I'm just braver to tell your idea out loud" Dean counter, they were now arguing like kids on whose idea it was.

       "Why don't just enjoy the meal and call it a night off" Roman suggested for sure Seth will be busy with Elise during their last day in Asia. Seth will forget what they did.

       "Do you think Seth will still pursue her even when we got back in States?" Nikki ask, first time that Seth had bring a woman in a complete date ever since his engagement failed. It's just Seth had never been on a proper date without bedding the woman at the end of the night.

        "I think so" Dean said why would you go all the trouble to find her and impress her if Seth's going leave her hanging by a moment.

        "What would AJ and Sasha say if they know about Elise?" Roman wonders, it's been a tug of war between Sasha and AJ. Of course the Kingslayer was the prize and now an addition to the competition for the Kingslayer's heart.

       "Hell will break loose" Dean states reminisce when one match of them became personal that AJ were injured and have to take a leave from WWE.

       "It's clearly Seth's choice " Nikki not a fan of Sasha and AJ constant battling for Seth's attention. It's been going on for the last month and it's tiring to watch them.

        "Yes but we all know how they are when they didn't get what they want." Dean reminded them. Sometimes he feels that they belong in a reality show from the drama in Seth's love life. He thinks that it will be a good material for a storyline in WWE.

       "Sasha starts to suspect things since she haven't got a hold on Seth when we are in Singapore" Nikki replied, Sasha have cornered Nikki in the lounge of their hotel in the morning asking where Seth is and if she will meet up with him. The waiter comes to their table as Dean asked for the bill.

       "Sir, the bill were already paid by Mr. Lopez and he want me to give you this note" The waiter handed them the note and leave the three stunned.