Chapter 18

Charlotte's POV

When I woke up, Greyson was moving around the room. He was already dressed in usual business casual clothes. The nice Greyson would leave soon enough...

"Morning, I made sure you had everything for the next few days in your bags. Food is being provided by my father, the others are already there." His voice was always calm for some reason, even if he wasn't.

"We aren't late, Greyson." He looked up at me with a sigh. "We have time, it's okay." He watched me as I got out of the bed quietly, making the bed before showering.

When I entered the kitchen, Greyson had set out breakfast before drinking his coffee. When he looked at me, he laughed gently. 

"You're bringing that?" His voice made me click my tongue.

"If I have to deal with you people for the next few days straight, yes." He nodded as he cleaned his mess. 

When we arrived, we weren't at the compound. Odd...

"You're finally here." Michael said smiling as I walked to the main door with him.

"Where are we?" He smiled gently at me.

"We needed this to happen somewhere no one knows of. Everything will be supplied inside."

 We as a group were all brought to some special and secret room. Before we could go in, we were all checked. Our stuff was kept in a different room that we'd sleep in. This is going to suck!

Greyson's POV

When I watched the small group enter the room, I wanted to die a little. They'd be stuck in here until they can figure out a new code. It has to take more than a few days to code an entire system and do this in secret. This is the most secure building in all of the world, trust me. 

"They'll be fine." My father nudged me gently. "She'll be fine." 

"How long do you think this will take?" My father snorted.

"Not long, she's really good. Better than your brother- don't tell him I said that." I smiled gently at his words. Hopefully the next few days goes by faster than I want it to.