9. Mate?

I promise to get back to posting regularly. Sorry! 🙈
Hope you enjoy my rants. :3

*sniffles* Why?
*Dory whale language* Whyyhhuyuyuyyyyy?
*Nemo tone* Why?!

I'mma stop right there. Sorry.

Okay, so, for all those who have read the werewolf genre (pretty trending I know. Kinda my favorite), you guys should know what I'm talking about.

It's about the one.

You know, the SO, the deck of the ship, the love of their life, without whom they can't go on...
Blah blah blah.

So, here's what happens in werewolf books, (9/10 that I've read).

E.g.:

I sat down on my usual chair in the class at the utter front. Everyone was talking about the new boy at school. He was utterly gorgeous as the girls said.

I mean, what's new? He's the talk of the town the first day because obviously everybody has nothing else to do other than ogle at him. *Shakes head*

I'd heard from Libby that he was supposed to be in my Calculus class. And I was sitting in the front because our teacher *insert the weirdest name* loved me because I'm just so good.

K, gurl. No bragging there yeah?

She had given us a question.
x + 7 = 11
It was an easy question but the rest of the class couldn't figure it out.

That's not even calc. Bitch!

It was then that he entered the class and every girl swooned on her desk because he was so hot. Even the teacher swooned.

Who's calling the cops now? *dials for police*

The teacher asked him why he was late. He just shrugged. The teacher then told him to sit.

Uhm... Okay? Hotness pays off this much?

He sat down right next to me because I was in the back and there was an empty seat right next to me.

What a fucking surprise.

Everyone glared at me, even gay Benjamin, because I was so lucky.

What even...

Never mind.