11. Boyband Fanfics

THE ABOVE PICTURE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE. (majorly atleast :p)
And if you're reading this (you know who you are) , I love you! I just updated it randomly! 💜🍓

All of us can agree on this, at least. We have seen this one specific thing.

Boy
Band
Fan
Fiction.

Yep. You read it right.

Boyband fanfiction...

Now, I haven't got anything against it (That's what I say about most clichés but okay :p)
but the hype, I tell you... And these fanfictions get more views than all those originals out there.

Still not complaining.

But here's how the plot goes. (Bear with me as I fix in all the clichés I have put up as of now. This text might be not as long as I wish it to be because before I even finish it, I might die of cringe.)

"Hi, my name is Rose Pevensie." I say popping the 'P'.

The damn p.

That is wut mah very cliche name is and I'm 16-17 lyk all those wattpad book girls.

What the fuck you talking?

I'm am orphan and live in an abusive orphanage (or an equally abusive foster home).

Original cliche for this chapter.

I'm ugly. Like, I got pretty blue green eyes, beautiful golden locks and everything that looks like a supermodel characteristic but I'm ugly. You understand me?

So very ugly, hoe.

One day, I get a call that I've been adopted.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

It's by my favorite Boyband.

What?!

One direction!

WHAT EVEN?!

And I'm in love with each single one of them and they're in love with me.

Uhm... Somebody should have a different preference. Come on.

In which you'll watch my love story with 5 guys as I have all of their babies like a baby popping machine.

Child care services seem not to exist anymore.
Oh well.

Another type:

In which, I get kidnapped by Five seconds of summer and make love with each single one of them and get preggos and have their baby but here's the catch. Nobody knows whose baby it is.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I've lost faith in humanity anyway.