Darling

I could feel my heartbeat slamming against my ribcage as I took an unsteady breath. For what must have been the hundredth time, I raised my fist to the door and paused to think over what I was going to say.

Closing my eyes briefly and summoning up what was left of my courage, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door three times.

Clasping my hands behind my back, I bit my lip and shifted from foot to foot as I waited. After a few moments of silence, I was beginning to lose hope.

He probably isn't even home. I'm wasting my time.

But just as I thought that, my ears picked up on the light tread of bare feet from inside.

Suddenly, the door opened, and as soon as I laid eyes on Dominik, everything I had prepared to say flew out the window.

His hair was all disheveled, like he'd just woken up, and he wore a black v-neck t-shirt that looked soft to the touch and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Hey," I said a little breathlessly as I fiddled with my fingers behind my back.

"Hey," he responded halfheartedly and overall disinterestedly.

"Um... Can I come inside? I wanted to talk."

"Did you record your song?" he asked, not moving from his place in the doorway as he looked me up and down with his cool blue gaze.

"Um, yeah. I did. This morning," I internally cringed at how choppy my words sounded.

Dom seemed to think about it for a second before stepping aside and allowing me to enter his apartment.

I swallowed thickly and stepped inside, seeing a bathroom on the right and a kitchen to the left. The entire apartment appeared to follow the theme of crisp white and deep black. The only exception was the hardwood floors, which were a dark cherry or mahogany. It suited him.

It was mostly an open floor plan. The kitchen opened up into a dining area and a living room, and I assumed the other two doors were bedrooms or closets.

"What did you want to talk about?" Dom's magnificent voice pulled me from my thoughts. It'd only been a week since I'd heard it, but it felt like an eternity.

Taking a deep breath, I looked anywhere but at him and spewed everything I needed to get off my chest.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I was gay or if I made you uncomfortable I'm also sorry for that. I didn't mean to offend you in anyway or make you uncomfortable. I'm sorry if I messed up, but I can't help how I feel or that I'm ga-"

Dom cut me off by cupping my face with both hands and slamming our lips together.

It took my brain a couple of moments to catch up to the situation, but once it did, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him impossibly closer to me.

I traced my tongue along his bottom lip causing him to moan as I slipped inside his mouth. He buried his fingers in my hair, tugging a bit as he stepped forward, causing me to stumble back and hit the wall.

My heart was pounding erratically and my stomach was doing flips as his hands trailed down to my waist.

I grunted as his fingers hooked into my belt loops and pulled my hips back to his.

Sadly, it couldn't last forever as we both needed to breathe.

Dom pulled away, panting as heavily as I was, just enough so he could look into my eyes. My arms were still around him as I stared back in a daze.

"I don't have a problem with you being gay, Collin," he smirked as I blinked to try to get my brain back in sync with my body.

"But... Then why..." I trailed off, hoping he'd understand what I was asking.

Dom looked down at my shirt collar as he formulated his answer. It took a few moments, but eventually, he let his eyes meet mine again.

"No one's ever written me a song before," he shrugged with a small smile.

"So that's why you left?" I asked in confusion.

Looking down again, he replied, "Not exactly."

My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion again, not quite getting where this was going.

"Your song," he said. "It was beautiful, but it was still missing something. Something only I could give you."

"And what was that?" I asked curiously as I studied his face.

"Heartbreak."

I furrowed my eyes again for a moment before it all made sense.

Oh, that bastard. He made me all sad and shit so I'd record the song with more raw emotion.

"I'm so going to get you back for that," I growled playfully as I pulled him closer.

Dominik smirked, slipping his fingers under my shirt and tracing each curve and muscle as he felt them. Looking at me with hooded eyes, he let his accent slip in heavier than normal as he asked in a low, husky voice, "And how are you going to do that, Mr. King?"

An odd gutteral sound escaped my lips as I leaned forward and captured him in a feverish and hungry kiss. Gripping his hips tightly, I turned us around and pushed him roughly against the wall.

I plunged my tongue into his mouth, relishing the vibrations rising up from his chest as I pressed our bodies tightly together. I could feel his growing need pressing against me as much as he could feel my own. I could feel his chest rapidly rising and falling as he desperately sought air each time I nearly pulled away.

Letting him breathe, I cupped his ass cheeks with both hands and lifted him slightly. Holding him against the wall, I attacked his neck with kisses. I nipped and sucked at his smooth skin, leaving little marks as I went. He buried his fingers in my hair again as he moaned deeply.

"Collin," he pleaded desperately as I created friction between our bodies.

Kissing my way back up to his ear, I didn't bother to hide the desire in my voice.

"Oh, Darling. You're about to find out."

The End

×××
A/N

There it is my dudes. My second bxb book! I might make an epilogue, but who knows.

How did you like this book?

What was your favorite part?

Who was your favorite character?

I'm still looking for an actor/model to play Collin, so if you have any suggestions, comment them here→

Thanks for reading!
-Anon