Too Attached?

Too Attached?: Chapter 1

Chloe's POV

"Chloe" my sisters yell from downstairs. "Hurry up, we're gonna be late for the flight." (I had two sisters. Rachel who was 20, who was in love with Cameron Dallas. And Jamie who was 17, who was in love with Matthew Espinosa. And I'm 18, so yea I'm the middle child and I'm in love with Taylor Caniff. My sisters and I share one big house in Indiana. Meanwhile our parents live back in Pennsylvania. Even though we aren't close to our parents, I have my two bestfriends right next door. I'm really glad my two bestfriends, well more like sisters decided to move to Indiana with us. There was Darrien to the right of our house, who was 17 and in love with Carter Reynolds. And Brooklynn on the left of our house, who was 18 and in love with Jack G.) "Chloe" I hear again as Rachel slams open my bedroom door. "Let's go you little fag, what's taking so long?" I glance over at my clock, already 10:30. Shit! The flights at 12:00. I hurry up, throw the rest of my clothes in my suit case and grab my phone. "My bad, let's go" I say. Rachel and Jamie grab their suitcases, then all three of us walk out the door. When we get outside, Brooklynn is on her porch waiting for us. "About time" she says. "Shut up and get in the car" I complained. She laughed, threw her suitcase in the trunk, then hopped in the car. By the time Rachel, Jamie, and I got our luggage into the trunk Darrien came running up to us. "OMG I can't wait!", she yells. "Us either!", Jamie, Rachel, and I yell back. She threw her stuff in the trunk, then we all hopped in the car. Rachel put the keys in the ignition, started the car, then off we were to the airport.