Too Attached?: Chapter 6

Jamie's POV

So the plane finally landed at our first stop on the tour... Pennsylvania

Which is Rachel, Chloe and I's home state...And also where our parents live.

I was thinking about the girls and I visiting our parents today since we won't have to do anything or have to be at a show till tomorrow.

"Hey! Chloe, Rachel! Come here."

They both make their way over. "What's up?" Rachel asks

"So I was thinking us 3 can go back to mom and dad's for today and hangout with them and have dinner and ya know? Catch up with them about everything. I mean we haven't seen them in awhile"

"OMG that's a great idea! When should we go?" Chloe says

"How about now?"

"Yea, we can surprise them!" Rachel says

So we all go back to the group and say our goodbyes and then hop in the car.

----------

*Car Ride*

Chloe's POV

"So what's the deal with you and Taylor?" Jamie asks from the back seat.

Rachel's driving, I'm in the passenger seat, and Jamie's in the back.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what we mean" Rachel says as a smirk appears across her face.

"Oh umm me and Taylor? Oh no it's nothing..."

"Come on tell us" they both beg.

"Oh fine. I don't know if you guys know or not...I mean I know about you guys with Matt and Cam, but well me and Taylor did it too..."

"WAIT WHAT YINZ DID!?" they both scream! "OMG WHAT ELSE HAPPENED"

"Ya know the whole 9 yards, but I don't know I really like Taylor! I wish he would ask me out, but I just don't feel he feels the same way. It's weird like I know he has to like me a little considering we did do it, right? He does like me right, he's not like playing me is he?"

"OMG YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM" yells Rachel.

"YAS YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL WHEN WE GET BACK TONIGHT! I KNOW HE FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU! EVERYONE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS AND HOW CUTE YINZ WOULD BE, IT'S EVEN ALL OVER TWITTER!" Jamie screams.

"Okay I'll tell him tonight..." I say just as we pull up in our parents drive way.

(A/N) OMG guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, but I promise stuff is gonna get real interesting and crazy so please keep reading and follow me and vote! I'll be trying to post more!