Too Attached?: Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

It's now 11:30 and we still aren't at the airport! Our flight is at 12:00 and if we don't make it on time, we're screwed. (Oh did I mention we're going to Magcon) It's all Rachel's fault that we still aren't at the airport. We had to get Starbucks. Not that I'm complaining that much cuz ya know I love Starbucks and all, but if we don't make it on time it's because of Rachel.

*At the airport*

We just arrived at the airport and we made it just in time, 11:57. I'm so happy that car ride is over! I just want to get to Magcon already, I'm so excited! I wanna meet Taylor so bad! We've been talking a lot lately. He tweeted me a couple times then dmed his number. I've been texting him and he's pretty cool. I think I might like him a little. Just as I was thinking about Taylor, my thoughts got interrupted by a short lady with long chestnut brown hair. "Hi I'm Emma" she said. "Oh, um hi I'm Chloe and this is Rachel, Jamie, Brooklynn & Darr..." "I know who you guys are, I'm a big fan of all of you. Anyway I'm your guy's flight attendant. Follow me, and I'll introduce you girls to your captain." We followed Emma for about 5 minutes until we stopped at I'm guessing was our destination. "Girls this is Peter, your pilot" Emma said. He was tall, blonde, and kinda cute to be honest. Plus he only looked about 19. "Hi Peter" all us girls said. "Why hello ladies, as you already know I'm your pilot Peter. Follow me through this door and you girls will be on your way to Magcon." We followed Peter through the door to a first class section. And when we did I could not believe my eyes as to who were sitting in the first two rows.