2) training and exam (edited)

M/n POV
I was now standing on the beach with Izuku and All might.
"Huuhhhh"
"my quirk is actually passed down" "and it's called one for all"
I don't remember what happened exactly and I'm to lazy to remember.

Thank god All might didn't remember me that would be to much socialism and I would be ashamed that I ran away instead of properly thanking him.

Right now All might was training Izuku and he was practically dying, I was kinda jealous of how easy his training was and how i had to do what that man wanted me to do but if I had to choose who had to live my life between Izu and me I would choose me.
"Izu do more your best"
I joked with Izu
"well why don't you try it"
I pulled the fridge that all might was sitting on
"see"
"that's not fair you were trained by you- I put my hand on Izuku's mouth and shhed him. But then
"young m/n might you be the boy we safed from that villain 6 years ago"
I sweatdropped and fell on the ground bowing
"I'M SORRY FOR NOT TELLING I.. I WAS SCARED THAT YOU WOULD HATE ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T PROPERLY- this time Izuku put his hands over my mouth and looked at me "m/n you felt scared, you felt"
"oh I did?" But our moment got interrupted by laughing
"oh young m/n why would I hate someone who got tortured and trained by his father and I heard that you still thanked eraser head which I thought was quite funny" "oh" after that Izu trained more and I trained a bit with him.

Time skip
"Hey Izu stop overworking yourself"
"Young Izuku are you overworking yourself?"
"I'm not"
" you were staring at a fish during dinner" after I said that All might began scolding Izuku about that he shouldn't be overworking himself and if he does that he won't do good on the exam
"I just wanted to excel on the exam I won't let all this training go to waste" I mentally smiled at Izu.

After 10 months
Me and and All might went to the beach until we saw an amazing sight, Izuku had cleaned the beach and he wasn't wearing a shirt, he has gotten very ripped after these months. a
After seeing Izuku like that my face felt warmer then normal I don't know why though.
Suddenly Izuku fell to the ground and began saying how he didn't deserve this and that he was lucky. I sat down next to him amd hugged him "you worked hard Izu and you did your best, you definitely deserved it" "Izuku I think that now you are a proper vessel for my quirk"
All might pulled out a hair and gave it to Izu "here"
"what?"
"If you want to have my quirk you have to take my dna in" after Izuku took the hair and ate it. I cringed at that it looked so gross.
After we walked home when we were home I began hugging him I was just so happy that Izuku could make his dream come true.

<><>Time skip <><><><><><><><><><>
I and where now standing infront of UA we looked at each other and walked inside but when we walked trough the opening Izuku tripped and eventually got saved by a brown haired girl
"sorry for suddenly using my quirk on you but it would be bad to fall on the day of the exam" she smiled "o..oh thank you it doesn't matter" "well bye then good luck" "ahh eh good luck" I grabbed Izuku's hand and we went into the school

Small time skip
We were inside a big room with allot of other kids Izuku began muttering something but I didn't mind he probably was just nervous. After a hero called present mic explained the exam but suddenly I heard someone say
"may I ask a question you said that there were four robots but on the paper there are only shown three robots and also boy with green hair" "me?"
"You have been muttering the hole time and it's distracting" i kinda got irritated by that and stood up
"if there's someone distracting then it's you he probably is just a little nervous and I'm sitting right next him and it didn't botter me so why would it botter you" I said with a straight face not showing any emotion, the blue haired boy with glasses got embarrassed and sat down with a red tint on his face. "Well thanks number (number that i forgot) but yes the fourth robot doesn't actually count they are useless so it's for the best to just stay away from them.

Time skip to exam
(Just so you know you aced the written test)
Izuku went to battle center A while I went to B. When we started i got to see the robots "tch these robots are smaller then the robots that man made fight" the robots brought back bad memories so I tried to destroy them as fast as possible. I eventually ended I think with 56 points. I don't need that many cause allot contestants of didn't destroy that many.
Suddenly I heard a loud thud and many people screaming I went towards the sound and saw a huge robot "well this robot is bigger then those that man used" I wanted to go back until I saw a yellow haired boy with a black lightning strike on his hair acting....... weird. The robot went towards him and I had to do something so I ran to the boy took him by the hand and ran.

Kaminari POV
When I stopped acting dumb I saw that a beautiful boy was taking me somewhere I looked back and saw a huge robot, he probably saved me didn't he. I looked at him and now that I can see his face properly he really does look like a "angel"
"what did you say" the boy stopped running and looked at me. Why did he look so bored like he didn't just save someone.
"Oh no nothing"
"well then.. uhm sorry for suddenly pulling you it was just you were acting weird and it seemed like you didn't notice the robot" "
oh yeah sorry that happens when I overuse my quirk, and uhm my name is Kaminari and yours is?
"M/n"
"well then m/n I hope we can be friends- Suddenly a sound could be heard indicating that the test was over.
"Well uhm bye"
"bye" he waved and then went away. I looked at him leave and put my hand on my face "aaarrrgghh how could I do something so embarrassing infront of such a hot boy"

M/n POV
I think I've done okey I stopped trying when I got 56 points. I saw, after I waited for a while like what even happened for it to take so long, Izuku and tapped him on his. He flinched but then turned around
"and Izuku how did it go" izuku was sad I could tell but smiled
"good I got some robots"
"really good I hope we will get in" I said

                   Time skip
I finally got the mail, I opened the envelope and a little disk fell out. A hologram showed where I could see all might "Young m/n you did very well on the both the tests but the most important the practical one you excelled in you got 56 point but because you safed someone which was a secret way of earning points you have gotten 86 points which places you on number 1" then the hologram stops I just stare in disbelief how did I get first place I didn't even try so hard. But now I only have one thing to think about. I ran to Izu's house to see if he got in the door opened and I saw a teary eyed Inko with a big smile " IZU GOT IN ?!?!?" I asked more screamed "YES!" Inko screamed back after I saw Izuku I ran toward him and hugged him "Izu Izu Izu you got in, your dream can come true"
"yes my dream.... finally" Izuku said hugging back but he suddenly looks at me "wait I heard you got first place"
"oh yes but I don't really care about that I care more if you got in and you did" Izu looked at me before hugging me I heard him mutter something like 'cutcutecutecutecutecute' after that Izuku explained what really happened during the exam and I kinda got mad at him for not telling but actually i didn't really care all that much, all I cared for was that he now can fulfill his dream.

Wow next chapter done this time I ended with 1529 words last time ot was 2236 I still can't how much I wrote and my fingers kinda hurt. But i hope you liked this chapter and again if you have tips feel free to tell them
P.s this is a harem and eventually there will be multiple endings.

And I edited this, Oh gosh I made so many mistakes aaarrggh I'm sorry😖😶😅