5)

So sorry, I said that this would kinda be like a harem but it won't be. It's just going to be Izuku x male reader I'm doing that because I've been thinking about the ending and the story, and if I did a harem fanfiction it wouldn't fit the ending so yeah no harem it is, again sorry😅

( time skip next day, to combat training)

M/N POV
All might was standing infront of us smiling, talking about how we were going to do combat training and wear our costumes "costumes?" I asked in a questioning tone "yeah you could design one, didn't you know?" I just shook my head. Kaminari just sighed and grabbed his costume. I saw All might walking up to me with a costume "young M/n, you haven't designed a costume so we have made one for you" I bowed and thanked All might. I walked of about to wear the costume until

But with your body type (curvy, small but still a male one)

I sighed, "ok then" I whispered to myself.

I put on my clothes and walked back, I saw that the boys were blushing "uhm is everything ok" I said walking to Izuku "oh.. uhm yeah m/n, anyway m/n your costume looks great on you" I just looked at Izuku as if he was crazy "seriously Izuku this isn't what I would wear at all" I looked at Izuku and did a 'just forget it' motion.

The class walked to the area where the practical test of the exam was held. All might tells us that the class will be split in two 'villains and heroes' the villains would guard the fake nuclear bomb while the heroes try to get the weapon. If the villains capture the heroes or can keep the weapon the hole time they win.

I was team K

"I'm sorry m/n, you'll have to fight alone if that's ok with you"
"Yeah... it doesn't matter"
"Well then, you'll be the hero. Why don't you go first, against team J kirishima and Sero. "Good luck"

So I'm alone, hmm sero=tape kirishima=hardening. Let's start.

I ran upstairs and hid. If I want to do this fast I'll just have to do this stealthily. I walked to another pillar but Sero spotted me, I think he's weaker so I'll do this fast. I broke a piece of stone from the wall split it with my quirk, guess Sero didn't know my quirk he looked kinda shocked. Suddenly he calls for kirishima "oh no" I acted fast and stuck the rock stuck to his arms so no tape could come out and let the ground come up to his feet so he couldn't move. After I ran so kirishima couldn't get to me. "Just touch it" I know how kirishima fights I saw it during the exam and he's strong. Out of nowhere I see kirishima punch me I did a split and ran the other way. "Fight or run?" Again I saw kirishima come up to me. "Guess I'll fight" I kicked kirishima's legs so he would fall but he hardened his legs, I jumped back and grabbed his arm and trew him over my arm. I ran to the bomb until I my head began hurting. I fell to the ground amd grabbed my head, I also saw blood coming out of my nose. I turned around amd saw kirishima walking to me with a concerned face "I'm okey" I smiled at him, I tried to stand up but fell to my knees again. More blood was coming out of my nose and I coughed up some to "You're definetly not okey" kirishima said kneeling next to me. My sight was getting blurry and I wanted to vomit and suddenly -  -  - 

"You useless child, this why I I mean all might killed your mother". "No.. no it wasn't-" the child got kicked to the ground "oh shut up" the man said. Suddenly he grabbed a knife "guess who's getting punishment" the man laughed at the child's screams of pain and terror "Why do I have such a useless child" the child had enough and sassed the man which wasn't smart "why do I have such a horrible father" the man punched the child. The child was sleeping in bed now, I guess the child was punched a little to hard. The kid woke up and began crying but no tears were streaming down his face. He looked at the ceiling "mo..mom I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you" after I saw my mother's bloodied face. The kid was me all that time.

M/n POV
I woke up in the infirmary, what happened and why did I have tobsee that again (my mother). Suddenly Izuku, Kirishima, Uraraka and Iida  "ARE YOU OK M/N!!" I just smiled at them "yeah" My voice was hoarse and it hurt to talk. I lightly touched my neck "does it hurt that much" I looked up to Izuku "I said it didn't hurt" although it hurt allot but I won't say that to Izuku. Izuku and the rest hugged me. "We were so concerned" "how many times do I have to say it I- I fell on thr floor while trying to stand up. Luckily Iida saved me. "Thanks Izu". The healing hero walked up to me and said "you weren't hurt or anything and we don't know what happened, but we won't try to find out only when it happens again. For now you can go home early to rest" I nodded and looked back to my classmates. I saw Izu looking away from me " Izu you can go early to, so you can help m/n" Izuku nodded.

When we were at my home "Izuku what's wrong"

Izuku POV
"Izuku what's wrong?" "It's just, all these years and I've never noticed it was so bad.." m/n was shaking his head violently "What are you even saying Izu, you were the only one that helped me and stayed with me these years. Don't you dare say that" "but you got hurt, I know you remembered something. Tell me, I can't stand it if you're getting hurt without me knowing. We're best friends!" It hurt to say that word, ofcourse I would like to be more but I'm afraid that I'll ruin the relationship we have already "......I got the nightmare of last time.... but before my head began hurting amd I coughed up blood and stuff...." I looked at him, I knew this would be the most he said. I hugged him and hugged back. I picked m/n up bridal style "h..hey!" "You couldn't could you" he just pouted cutely and hugged me. I put him in bed and he was fast asleep. I smiled at him and kissed his forhead. I blushed at my actions. And walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch and fell asleep.

Done with this chapter. And wow I never thought I would get <213> reads. Thank you so much.
And if you forgot already this now is a Izuku x male reader (uke) I maybe will do a lemon but I won't promise anything.

Bye