3) First day of UA

Ey that rhymes. But just so you know I edited the last chapters because there were many mistaked, so if you haven't read the updated chapters I think it would better if you do now...... I'm sorry  those mistakes were so cringey~~

M/N POV
I was standing in front of my wardrobe. "Aarrgh these clothes are literally 5 years old, how do they still fit".

After I was done mourning, I put on my uniform "and why is this uniform so tight around my a- butt"

I finished putting on my uniform and walked to Izuku's house, already knowing he would be late.
"IIIIIZUUUUKUUUUU"
"I'm coming" Izuku finally came and we walked to school.

<><><><><><>time skip <><><><><><>
We walked to door 1.A cause guess what, Izu and I are in the same class I'm so glad.

When we were there we looked at the door, it was huuuuge. Izuku looks at me and says "I hope kacchan and that glasses boy aren't in our class" I look back at him and say " yeah me to"

Well..... "could you put your feet on the ground, that is very rude to the heroes who work here"
"Eeeehhhh, which do you come from side character!!"
"I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Private Academy" "Someeeei, so you're a d*mn elite huhhh!! Looks like I'll have allot of fun crushing you!" "Crushing, are you even aiming to become a hero"

Suddenly the boy we now know is named Iida notices us and walkes toward us. "Hello!! I'm Tenya Iida fr-
"I know!!" "Uhm.. I'm Midoriya Izuku a..and this is m/n" Izuku pushes me a little forward, and I mentally glare at him which he notices. "Well you  noticed that there was something more in the practical exam didn't you" "I'm sorry, I underestimated you"
"I hate to admit but you are better then me" I interrupted Izuku when he wanted to say something "you definitely are better then he is- hey!!" "I can tell that you are a intelligent person but we didn't 'notice' that there something about the exam, saving someone is something all heroes should do" I said with a straight face.

Just now I notice that everyone was staring at us and Iida turned red (what is it with everyone turning red) it was too much socialism for me as I am not used to that so I tugged at Izu's sleeve.

Izuku POV
I felt m/n tug at my sleeve, he always does that when he's getting stressed but I couldn't do anything roght now so I just looked at him and gently smiled telling him that everything is oke.

M/n POV
Izuku looked at me and smiled emediatly I feel my cheeks heat up, I don't know why though.

Suddenly I hear something behind me "oh you are the curlyhead, you did make it like present mic said" Izuku's face turned red, oh now I get it when people get embarrassed there face turns red. Even though I kbow that that girl was kind I didn't like it when Izuku was that close to her, I don't know why I'm getting so mad but I am. I walked away and sat down in a chair.

I see Katsuki is glaring at Izuku, I'm so going to punch him one time. I look back at Izuku and see he's turning even redder, that just gets me madder and I look a different way.

I was trying to calm down until "go somewhere else if you want to be friends" I know that tired voice and I'm not happy to hear it. Eraser head was the one who saved me and he's my favourite hero but I'm to ashamed of that moment and he knows what I've gone trough it's just scary thinking that someone else than Izu know that.

I flinch hearing his voice. I looked his way and saw everyone looking kinda shocked and hey!! I wear that thing to whenever I watch anime. He says somthing to the kids standing infront of him, which I couldn't hear. He then turns around and say "I'm your homeroom teacher shota aizawa, nice to meet you. Oh no, homeroom teacher!! After he says that we have to wear gymclothes and go to the field.