.seven.

A/N: tysm guys for over 100 reads! Ly all <3

I pushed the worries of Taehyung and this girl from my mind, and walked over to my desk, preparing to start my homework. I was halfway through my essay when I felt arms wrap around my shoulders, and a delicious strawberry-watermelon smell washed over me. I inhaled and sighed, embracing his beautiful scent. "Jungkookie, ah, you've been working forever. I'm lonely," Tae whined. I giggled at his desperation, and my heart fluttered because of his closeness. I could feel his warm breath on the nape of my neck, and his deep voice sent chills down my spine. "Aish, Tae Tae," I giggled, "I'm almost done, we can go to the park after." He sighed against my neck, and I felt goosebumps rise where his breath was. "Hurry up, Kookie, I'm bored." I chuckled at his comment, and finished typing the last few sentences.

"Almost ready, I just gotta change out of these sweats." I jumped up and headed over to my closet, debating what to wear. I pulled on some black skinny jeans, but debated between a black hoodie and a denim shirt. I felt Taehyung's warm hands place themselves on my waist, and I smiled at his touch. "Go with the denim, it suits you better." I blushed and slipped on the comfy shirt, tossing the black hoodie aside. I turned around to see he had changed as well. He was also wearing blue, and my heart fluttered knowing that we were dressed similarly. Did he do that on purpose?

I shook the thoughts from my head as he dragged me out of the room, my hand in his. I laughed all the way down the stairs, and finally calmed down when we stopped at a beautiful park. Trees were everywhere, and flower patches littered the floor. I breathed in the fresh air, admiring the wildlife. A couple rode past us on bikes, laughing and talking. What a beautiful couple. If only that were me and Tae Tae. Taehyung dragged me over to a nearby pond with ducks in it. The scenery was truly beautiful, birds chirping their flowing melodies, the slight breeze ruffling my hair, the sound of gentle ripples across the small pond. "Not many people on campus know about this place. I come here during breaks or whenever I need to clear my head," he showed me over to a small shaded area underneath a tree, and sat down. "I've never really brought anyone here before," he said shyly, scratching his neck." I placed my hand on his. "It's absolutely beautiful, thank you for bringing me here." He smiled the box smile I grew to know and love. I smiled back, showing my bunny teeth.

I laid down on the soft grass, and tilted my head up to the sky. The sun was hiding behind a few fluffy clouds, and I released a tired breath. I felt Tae lie down next to me, and i scooted closer to him. Our heads tilted towards each other, and I began pointing at the sky, observing the clouds.

"Ooh, that one looks like a duck on a unicycle!" I laughed. "What? That is totally a dog playing the guitar." Taehyung shot back, giggling.

"As if, are you gonna tell me that cloud is a panda playing soccer?"

"Of course not, it's playing football, dummy."

We laughed until we could barely breathe. I rolled onto my side to see he had too. "Tae Tae, can I ask you something." He looked deep into my eyes, and I felt warmth in my cheeks. "Anything." He replied in a deep voice. His warm, deep voice wrapped me in an imaginary bubble of safety, and I felt protected. "Who were you calling earlier? I was just wondering," I trailed off. He smiled, "my sister." He laughed like he knew why I was worried, and I chuckled nervously. "Oh, ok" I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. "There's already someone who's taken that place in my heart." He smiled mischievously. Does he mean me? I sat up, hearing something nearby. I furrowed my brow, "do you hear that?" Taehyung sat up and looked around. All of a sudden, a small dog burst through the bush, running towards us. It was a fluffy, small white thing. It jumped around us and yelped, enjoying our attention. "Aren't you just the cutest? Where are you from?" The light caught in his eyes, and it seemed as if time revolved around solely him. It was a captivating image of Taehyung, my Taehyung.

(what I was imagining)

I smiled at the two. I reached up to scratch the dog behind the ears. My fingers skimmed against his, and i felt a tingle of electricity from where his hand touched mine. He looked up at me and smile a wide smile, and I smiled back. "Min Min? Min Min, where are you?" I heard a girl calling, and the dog looked in the direction of the voice. Before leaving, he came up to me and gave my face a lick, and licked Taehyung as well, before running off to his owner.

"Time to go?" Taehyung's voice caught my attention, nodding. The sun was beginning to set, and as we strolled across the bridge above the stream, I stopped to take a picture of Taehyung. I bent down and angled myself. Just as I was about to take the picture, he turned around and gave a slight smile, perfectly capturing his silhouette in the picture.

I smiled, I would keep this picture forever

A/N: sry another boring chap, it's kinda a place filler, I promise it'll get better hehe. <3