;epilogue;

A/N: sry I haven't updated, I just feel no motivation to write this story anymore cuz there's not really a plot

this will be the last chapter of my first fanfiction, and it's too bad it couldn't turn out to be more

hope you've enjoyed this book, and thanks for reading or voting!

<3

-

~jungkook pov~

I rested my head on the firm wooden support beam, my steaming mug of tea gripped tightly in my hand. "Hey baby." His deep voice still managed to send chills shivering down my spine, but I nestled into his touch.

His slender hands rested on my small waist, and he positioned his chin on my shoulder.

"What do you want to do today?" I giggled at the feeling of his breath on my neck. "I don't know. It's a cruise. What can we do?" "Pretend to be rose and jack at the head of the ship?" He suggested playfully, and I chuckled. "I love you Kim Taehyung." He smiled a boxy smile at me. "I love you Jeon Jungkookie."

We stood for awhile, appreciating the others presence.

"So, will you be the rose to my jack?" I slapped him playfully. "Of course, dummy." I took his outstretched hand, and we ran off to be each other's soulmates.

-

~taehyung pov~

"Please, baby, I really want one!" I begged, ready to get down on my knees. "They're a lot of work. Are we even ready for them?" He crossed his arms skeptically, and a smile flickered across my face at how cute he looked. "I know, but they'll teach us to be responsible! And it'll be our child together!"

The woman cleared her throat impatiently. "So, do you want one or not?" I gave Jungkook a pleading look, and he nodded bitterly. "Fine." I jumped up and cheered, hugging him tightly. "You owe me, babe." I waved him away. "Yea yea, sure. Maybe I'll let you top once." His expression immediately lifted, and I joined in when I saw the look on the workers face.

"You realize it's just a sugar glider, right?" I gasped dramatically. "It's practically a child! I plan on giving this cutie all of my attention and love!" Jungkook huffed behind me. "I knew agreeing to this was a bad idea."

The lady smiled sweetly. "It's nice to know that she will be taken care of." I nodded enthusiastically, and Kookie had to hold my head down so I wouldn't break my neck.

"Thank you!" I shouted as we headed out the door.

As we walked home, I cooed at the little sugar glider, oblivious to Kookie watching me.

"Kim Taehyung. I fucking love you."

"Jeon Jungkook. Marry me?"

He smiled widely.

"It's about time, dumbass."

-

A/N: thank you again for reading this!

can u believe I actually originally planned on killing one of them off
haha

love y'all lots!

hehe don't mind the self promo but check out my other books if you want!
just taekook oneshots cuz I'm taekook trash.
actually I'm just trash ahah

edit: thank y'all for 700 reads!!

~mel >.<