Chapter 1

Ignore mistakes if any....
Do inline comments....

A couple was sleeping peacefully in eachother arms....when they got disturbed by the alarm....

Boy:yr band karo is alarm ko!!!

And hide his face in girls neck....while the girl stretched her hand and picked up her phone... she opened her eyes....turn off the alarm.... and put the phone back on the table... she yawn and stretch herself to let ho the tiredness.... after doing the girl woke up the boy....

Girl:manik get up....hey mr.boyfriend get up we are getting late....
Manik:sony do nandu....plz....
Nandini:fine leave me....ill come after freshening up....
Manik:no....
Nandini:manik plzzz....

She somehow made herself free and went to freshen up....she was taking shower in the shower cabin....when the door opened....she smiled at the fact that her boyfriend cant sleep without her even for some mins....

Manik:stop smiling nandu....

She listened manik saying while doing the brush....

Nandini:tumhy kisny kaha im smiling???
Manik:as if i dont know you....acha ab jldi karo i also have to take shower....

After few mins nandini came out of the shower cabin wrapped in the towel around her body and her hair....she came out and stood infront of the mirror....manik was standing just beside her bare chest....he came and stood behind her and took nandini in a back hug....

Manik:u know ns tumny mujhy abhi tak morning nhi wish kia!!!
Nandini:mr.malhotra apki wish ki chalar my hum late ho jy gy....
Manik:never ever....

And he turned nandini taking her for a soulful kiss....nandini's hand automatically went to his hair gripping them....while manik's hands were on her waist....feeling breathless the broke the kiss....manik after coming to normal kissed her forehead abd went to take shower....while nandini went to the room to get ready....
soon both were ready in...👇🏻

👇🏻

Nandini made pancakes for their breakfast and after done with it both drove off to their destination

Nandini made pancakes for their breakfast and after done with it both drove off to their destination...i.e. COLLEGE.....

(It has been 7 years both were together....they have seen eachother in every situation weather it is happiest or the worsted.... they were there for eachother....in these 7 years they became eachothers lifes....now both nandini and manik were of 18 and 19 respectively....1 year ago the MI was transferred to manik's nane but he decided to go to office only after completing his studies.... now coming to manan so in these 7 years seeing eachother in every condition became a routine for them....together taking showers... fighting and then land up on the bed for a long long night....going for late night movies.... nandini to handle manik's naughtiness.... all this had become a part of their daily routine.. )

First chapter!!!
How do you find it???
Do tell your remarks...

#okthanksbye