Chapter 2

Ignore mistakes if any....
Do inline comments....

Both of them reached college....manik parked his car and they came out....both entered the college entwining their hands... and directly walked upto the canten.... the college was ogling at them.... it has been a daily routine for them to others watching them like this.... they reached the canteen to see mukti was fighting with aryaman....aryaman was holding her hair while mukti was holding his neck....
alya-mukti-navya👇🏻

while others were holding their heads except cabir who was munching a sandwich looking at them

while others were holding their heads except cabir who was munching a sandwich looking at them... as if watching a movie.... manan looked at eachother and sign....both reached them and manik said....he rather shouted.....

Manik:enough....

And the fight stopped....everyone except nandini looked at manik who was angry on them....

Manik:whats happing??? Kia kutaon ki trhan lar rhy o!!!
Mukti aryaman:he/she started....

And both glare at eachother....while cabir said....

Cabir:wsy aj tum dono laila majnu itni jldi ksy a gy??? Mujhy laga aik lecture ky baad hi ao gy!!!!

And he recived a smack from navya on his stomach....

Cabir:kia navya apny ki boyfriend ko maar rhi ho...
Navya:tum chup chap khao....

And stuffed a new sandwich in his mouth....he stated munching it....
Alya:btw love birds aj matching dresses??? Anything special???
Nandini:nothing like that....

and manik again asked mukti and aryaman.....

Manik:ab bolo kia hua ha???
Mukti:is ny mere guitar ko tor dia....
Aryaman:is ny meri puri 3 hafty ki mehnat sy ki hui assignment phar di....
Nandini:aik second....tumhara guitar toota ksy???
Dhruv:nandini wo aryaman was playing her guitar...or mukti ny usy dekh lia....dono bhagy... aryaman ky pass uska uotar that wo gira or mukti ka guitar toot gaya...
Manik:or tuny uski assignment q phari???
Aryaman:han ab bol....
Mukti:yr subga ka assignment assignment kr tha tha...mera guitar toora mujhy gussa aya or mny phar di....
Abhi:wsy aryaman best of luck q ky aj tujhy sir chorny waly nhi....
Aryaman:sab teri is churail ki waja sy ha....
Mukti:tumny mujhy churail kaha...
Aryaman:nhi jungli bhi kaha...
Mukti:u!!!

And she again came to hit him when the bell rung and they left for their classes.... navni went for their science class... aryaman and abhi for their business...and fab5 for their music class....
After the lecture got over navni along with aryaman and abhi came to the canteen....

Nandini:manik kahan reh gaya!!!
Abhi: a jata ha abhi to class khatam hui ha...
Aryaman:acha guys tum log betho mujhy kaam ha!!!
Navya:konsa kaam???
Abhi:mny bata hun na...
Aryaman:come on abhi....
Abhi:arey nhi nhi... wo kia ha na navya sir ny is ko punishment di ha agar isny kaal tak assignment 3 dafa na banai to ya pura session sir ki class attend nhi kr sakta....
Navya:grt then...best of luck aryaman...
Aryaman:sab is ki girl friend ki waha sy ha....

Saying this he went away.... here nanfini was waiting for manik but he was not coming so...

Nandini:guys mein manik ko dekh ky ati hun...
Navya:ruko nandu hum bhi chalty hayn...

And the trio went to see fab5....they reached outside of their class which was empty.... then they went to their jam room anf listening the voice of music... so the trio entered inside....
After the class completed fab5 went to their jam room for their practice....manik forgot to tell nandini about it....they were practicing when the door opened and navni and abhi entered....fab5 took it as a break and sat on their seats....nandini walk upto manik and took him to a corner....the others were laughing as they saw Nandini a bit angry... all of them sat with their partners talking while on the other side.... nandini draging him to the corner...

Nandini:phone kahan ha???
Manik:mere pass hi!!q???
Nandini:agar pass hi tha to atleast mujhy bata hi dyty that you wont come....
Manik:sorry glti ho gai....
Nandini:manik tumhy pata ha na mujhy dar lagta ha....tumhary dur rehny sy....
Manik:awww...my sweet sa baby... sorry.... wsy mujhy nhi pata tha mere bany mujh sy itni si dayr bhi dur nhi reh sakta....
Nandini:manik u now the reason na.... to phir q krty ho aisa....

Saying this tears start to form in her eyes.... manik hurriedly cupped her face and said....

Manik:hey im sorry... i know I shouldn't have said that....plz....im sorry....
Nandini:its ok....but its the last time im forgiving you....
Manik:ok maam...

And both wear a sweet smile... manik kissed her forehead and hug her.... they broke the hug as they listened alya...

Alya:awww they look so cute...
Cabir:hello...hamary laila majnu....agar romance khatam ho gaya ho to thora kaam kr ly???
Navya:han nandini chalo class ka time ho raha ha!!!
Abhi:meri bhi class ha...

He said looking at his watch...

Dhruv:guys aryaman kahan ha???

And abhi told them about his punishment...

Mukti:bilkul sahi hua usky sath....
Abhi:avha chalo hum chalty hayn...

Manik peck nandini's head and said bye to her... soon the trio went out and fab5 started to practice....

How was it???
Do tell about the chapter!!!

#okthanksbye