Without Your Kisses-Markiplier

Mark's POV

She was long gone now. Pushing up the daisies alot of people had said to me.

Y/n had died four years ago. She was cornered in an alleyway and then shot. By the time I got there, it was too late. She was good as gone.

We'd been dating for a year prior and were inseparable. And with her gone, I felt like a part of me had been ripped off.

Without her kisses, I felt like I was going mad.

Without her hugs, I felt cold.

Without her voice, I felt like there was a major piece of my brain missing.

I'd hear her voice in my head sometimes, staying for at least twenty minutes.

I ran a hand through my black hair, sighing quietly. Chica lay on my lap, panting quietly. Her tail wagged in her sleep, her legs twitching. Y/n adored Chica, cuddling her throughout the day whenever she could. Chica loved y/n too. After y/n died, Chica wasn't the same. She eventually returned to her usual excitable self, but she still didn't return to herself fully.

The house was cold, our room was cold. Everything seemed either cold or empty somehow. All I needed was her. Her kisses. Her hugs. Her.

Now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Sorry that this is so short. I'm running out of ideas so updates will be slower and might stop completely at some point. Thanks for reading these imagines so far and hopefully I can come up with more!