the job at grillby's

It was the 4th of July today. Your birthday. So today for your birthday present you get a job at Grillby's. It wasn't much but it was something. You didn't want to go to MTT Resort because that was too fancy for you, and Muffet was a bit greedy for your taste.

So for now it will be Grillby's. You did everything you needed to do and you packed what was left of the Fall and you put on the nicest clothes he had. You lived on the streets, but it was fine for you. you just needed a job and a place to stay. Usually you play for some extra cash but nothing much. Maybe 5 to 10 G but that was it.

Anyways, you put on your nicest clothing, you fixed your hair into the nicest bun you could with the spare hair tie and bobby pin you had left in your hoodie pocket. You rollerskated to Grillby's and stopped at the front door.

'Good Grillby's still hiring! Maybe if I do well he will let me skate around while I do waitressing.' You thought while putting on tennis shoes. You walk in with roller skates behind your back and go to the Man made out of fire.

"Excuse me sir but are you Grillby?" You asked in a polite manner. 'Don't want to be rude now do we?' You asked yourself. *Yes I am, what brings you here to my establishment?* Grillby asked. "I came here for the job offer outside." You said."The one for a waiter or waitress?" Grillby nodded and waved for you to follow him to the back.

Time skip by tem flakes

*Alright It seems to me that you are indeed a perfect fit for the job, Congratulations (Y,n) you are hired!* You were so happy that your first job was at a restaurant. Then you remembered your skates.

"Um Mr. Grillby do you mind if I wear my skates while I work the tables?" You asked. Grillby thanks for a moment then nods. You thank I'm excitedly and hug him. Grillby pats your back. *The clothes should be in the back. Please be careful on the last step.*

"Will do Boss." You said jokingly. Grillby shook his head and laughed it off. You got your clothes and changed into them. You also put back on you rollerskates and started your new job.