meeting Sans

Last time on Tabs

"Will do Boss." You said jokingly. Grillby shook his head and laughed it off. You got your clothes and changed into them. You also put back on you rollerskates and started your new job.

Currently

It has been a week or two since you got your new job. The pay was more than what you could think of 290G was on your first check. (Ikr holly smokes that's awesome)

Today was a good day you got 10 extra G in your tip cup and did 15 extra tables and booths. So today was a good day, now all there is to do is to clean up what's left and close down the bar. Until you heard the door open.

When you saw the Monster you cleaned up what you had left and went behind the bar. The Monster set on the far left and he walked over to him. "Hello sir, Welcome to Grilby's. How may I help you?" You ask politely.

*Ketchup and fries would be nice.* The Monster said in a low husky voice. "Alright I will be right with you." You said while going to the back to get some fries. When you came back with the order he was combing his skull. 'That's weird and funny...somehow you thought.

"Here is to your order, sir." You said politely. *Thanks a skele-ton* The Monster said winking. You giggled. "That was very humerus of you." You both start laughing your butts off. Once you calm down he spoke again. *What's your name kiddo?* "(Y,n), my name is (Y,n)." You said still giggling a little.

retsag yb piks emit

It it was getting late and Sans had to go

It it was getting late and Sans had to go. *Maybe I will see you tomorrow on my break. Maybe G will come around as well* "That  would be nice, I'll see you to- marrow!" You said while sans laughed. Maybe the underground isn't so bad.