* trigger warning sexual harassment* being saved

Last time on Tabs

It it was getting late and Sans had to go. *Maybe I will see you tomorrow on my break. Maybe G will come around as well* "That would be nice, I'll see you to- marrow!" You said while sans laughed. Maybe the underground isn't so bad.

Currently

Or so I thought. You walked back to your spot where you usually stay at and lay down, until you heard of monsters voice one that you didn't hear from the bar. "Well well well what do we have here.~ A hobo~ let alone a (Y/Sp).~" The Monster said. The voice was a little to high to be Sans.

"Who are you and what do you want!" You yelled. You started to act Furious even though you were perfectly fine monsters approaching you alone. It was normal. you're just hoping that they won't attack.

*warning sexual harassment is up ahead. If you do not want to read this part I suggest you scroll or Turn the Page till you see bold, lined letters again. I do ask you not to put negative comments about this part. I do understand that this is a sensitive subject, but it's part of the story. Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of the story.*

"Oh nothing, just a little fun.~" The Monster pinned you down."and my name for You will be 'daddy'.~" You screamed for help. "But nobody came sweetheart.~ You should just be a good slut and stay still." The Monster tore through your already Bang-up clothes, and bit the crook of your neck. You kept yelling.

*Sans P. O. V*

I was at home when I heard a yell out side. *BROTHER, DID YOU HEAR THAT?! IT SOUNDED LIKE SCREAMING!* I looked out side and saw nothing. 'Mabe it's a little bit further towards Tori's.' I thought.

* It's probably just the wind Paps but I'll go check. You stay here and keep cooking the pasta.* I said while putting on my jacket. *ALRIGHT BROTHER, JUST GET BACK HERE SAFELY!* Papyrus yelled. *I will, bro. See ya!*

I walked along the path that leads into town. Then I saw one site that I didn't like. A Monster who's about to rape another person. It looked like (Y,n). I was not happy.

*3rd P. O. V*

The Monster was about to do the deed when suddenly the Monster heard Sans say. *GET YOUR DIRTY F*CKING HANDS OFF (Y,N)!!!* (Y,n) was terrified on what was gonna happen next. 'Am I going to Die or Raped. Oh boy howdy here we go.'

At that moment (Y,n) push the Monster offer and covered herself with the remaining clothes she had on her, and ran before the monster could get on her again. (Y,n) ran all the way to the Waterfall Century station that she saw on the way while she was trying to break the barrier and failed.

* the sexual harassment is at an end. We are back to the story that starts in waterfall while you are 2/3 naked at the waterfall Century station with Sans. The people who did read the part you have to tell me if you remember the reference that Sans said. love to know*

After hearing a loud bang of a laser beam. Sans teleported to the century station that (Y,n) was at. *Hey kiddo, why you hidden here? Don't you have a place to stay?* (Y,n) had a bit of trouble saying something until she figured it be better to tell the truth.

"Not... Not exactly. I mean I do live in the underground but I don't have a roof over my head but I don't have much money to get one." (Y,n) said sadly. "That's why there is a person on the streets, and why I work at Grillby's so suddenly. I have no family, friends, or money. I live on my own. If this is what you call 'living'." She said coldly when (Y,n) said 'living'.

Sans hugs (Y,n) thinking about what she has been through. Then he had a thought. ' maybe paps won't mind another person living in the house. I mean I don't mind sharing a bed and there is the couch. Just until she gets on her feet. Not a problem right?'

* Hey kid why don't you stay with me and papyrus I don't think he mind's a little company, and I'll get you some new clothes. Of course you'll be staying till you can get your own place. Unless you want to stay with us that's fine too.~* Sans said smirkingly.

(Y,n) didn't know what to say. 'Should I? Should I not? I don't know! * internal screaming* ok ok ok calm down me. All you have to do is ask. You can do this!' Then (Y,n) spoke. "Are you sure I won't be a bother? I mean... I don't want to stay a little too long, and I feel like if I do it's just-" Sans released (Y,n) and held onto her shoulders.

* You'll be fine. Besides Papyrus will be happy to meet you. Just be prepared for puzzles in the morning.* (Y,n) nodded and tried to get up. Then (Y,n) realized she has no proper clothes and blushed hardcore." S-Sans? I h-have no-o clothes." (Y,n) said trying to cover herself as much as she can.

Sans then realized the samething and gave (Y,n) his jacket and looked away. *Just put the jacket on as much as you can and I'll give you some spare clothes I have.* (Y,n) did what she was told. Luckily Sans' jacket was 3 times bigger than what you thought and it covered everything perfectly that's when you also realize that Sans had a magical...6 pack...

Holy skadoodles that was LONG! It took me all fookin day for all this! And it's short as mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Fuhn tirmes fr everon...*hic*........I'M NOOT TRUNK!......Maybe a little........... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKK