Bonus

It was no secret that both Santana and Quinn had feelings for you

It was no secret that both Santana and Quinn had feelings for you. They were both your ex's who cheated on you and wanted you back. They were both alone in the choir room and Santana decides to bring up your name.

"Y/n." Santana spoke clearly while staring at Quinn from across the black piano.

"What about her?" Quinn asked, knowing where this was going. Quinn walked over to where Santana was.

"She's mine and I think we both know that she feels the same way for me and would never go back to you."

"And why is that?" Quinn asked. Getting closer to Santana's face.

"Because. She loves me. And you already have a family with Puck. I don't think she wants to be with someone who can't make up their mind on who they want to be with."

"Well, Santana, I'm about to give you some information that need to somehow process into that sick bitchy brain of yours. Y/n and I are together. We both admitted that we haven't moved on and I asked her out and she said yes." Quinn got close to Santana's ear so she can whisper. " And I have the hickeys to prove it." When Quinn pulled away, she felt a stinging sensation on her right cheek.

"You slut." After those words left Santana's mouth, Santana felt a hand collide with her face.

Character - Santana Lopez & Quinn Fabray 

Show - Glee