Part 28

You and the girls were doing an interview and it was obvious the guy was flirting with you

You and the girls were doing an interview and it was obvious the guy was flirting with you. The interviewer makes a comment about how an amazing hugger you are and you get up and hug him again. Lauren watches with sad disapproving look on her face.

Y/n sat at the end of the curved couch which was in front of the interviewer. The interviewer, Jeff, kept giving you subtle looks and through you some corny pickup lines which you found cute, but Lauren found irritating.

"Hey, Y/n, you mind if I get another hug? You're an amazing hugger."

"Sure." You smiled brightly and Lauren rolled her eyes. Her eyes followed you as you stood up and embraced the tall man into a hug. Lauren's piercing green eyes watched as Jeff's hands slowly travel down your waist. Lauren's jaw clenches and she balls her fist. Ally takes notice of this and tries to be secretive about getting you to pull away, but the camera caught her tugging on your arm. You sat down and Jeff's cheeks were bright red. You tried to catch Lauren's eyes, but she hid behind Dinah's figure. You sighed but kept a fake smile throughout the interview.